UFC Legend Gabriel Gonzaga to Make his Boxing Debut OCT 28

He's not exactly fighting Anthony Joshua...
This, mma fighters don't have top level boxing but they are fighter and do box so some of them maybe not Gonzaga can compete with boxers at the low end of the spectrum.

This, mma fighters don't have top level boxing but they are fighter and do box so some of them maybe not Gonzaga can compete with boxers at the low end of the spectrum.

I'm doubting that. Unless he goes down to "meanest man"-level "boxers"...

what could possibly go wrong for him?

Hopefully they match him up with another boxer who has similar experience and skills as himself, its ridiculous that bigfoot silva will be facing the heavyweight kickboxing champion in his kickboxing debut.

I guess he will be fighting the guys that the late great Kimbo beat during his boxing career...

Fuck man, we dont need another boxing death.

Man bear pig has some pretty heavy hands, but his chin is gone, he got hurt in all his last fights and some of the punches were only grazing shots. He's old too, strange move to boxing.

Tyson fury is ducking Napao.

hendricks-gonzaga-finish.gif

Gonzaga-knockout.gif

gonzaga-carwin-1_medium.gif

25116-1.gif

I think he'll be fine in this one right?
Ye, I think he'll win. But can't really say much because I havnt even seen a footage of his opponent at all. But overall, I have Gonzaga winning by ko because of his power and his UFC experience.

I disagree with this: He could end up like Tim Hague.

Why are all these guys in MMA thinking it's a good idea to go in to boxing? These ACs need to do a better job of granting licenses.

Hopefully he's going against a jobber, and not pulling a Bigfoot and going to an early grave.

It's sad, MMA guys need the money so bad. They're too ignorant to realize they don't draw like Conor.

Yeesh, come on Gabe. If you trying to get fed from a straw get ya a good blender, don't gotta get into boxing.

Back