UFC Legend Gabriel Gonzaga to Make his Boxing Debut OCT 28

A BJJ guy with crappy striking and a dodgy chin decides to become a boxer at the age of 38.
Genius idea.

you guys act like he's getting thrown in there with top guys.

you guys know how many absolutely shit " pro " MMA fighters and boxers there are?

Legend is a stretch...like elastic man level of stretch :)

''Legend'' Gabriel Gonzaga?????
tumblr_mcvx9eVRfn1qi7g0xo1_400.gif

dude should just star in a snuff film if he needs the money that bad.

Manbearpig is one of my favorite fighters for some reason, this is actually frightening.
Did Tim Hague teach us nothing?

So he is a mutiple time world BJJ champ.....comes to the UFC and wants to spar with people, thus getting KO'd and therefore cut. He now wants to go into professional boxing?? Makes no sense.

I wish him well, butt I think this is a bad idea.

Why are all these guys in MMA thinking it's a good idea to go in to boxing? These ACs need to do a better job of granting licenses.

Hopefully he's going against a jobber, and not pulling a Bigfoot and going to an early grave.

More like he's about to BE a jobber. Just like Nam Phan getting beat up on undercards.

Can whichever mod put this in here put it in the wasteland or dump? Nobody gives a flying fuck about gonzaga apart from his cro cop ko. @PUO3 or @RR ?

Wait so a guy who screwed up his MMA career because he forgot he was an elite grappler, is now starting a career in boxing?

Gonzaga's life IQ obviously matches his fight IQ.

Back