UFC Japan or Bellator 183? Who won the weekend?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bellator won the weekend. Their card was more entertaining.

Thoughts?

Both cards were entertaining (main cards at least) but Bellator won, at UFC JPN we had this fucking freak show mismatch OSP vs Okami and Gomi was KO finished 5th in a row, now by the false DHK, couldn't be more disappointing.

Bellator was really good live. Saw DC, hershel, fedor, hendo up close.<{Joewithit}>

Bellator won the weekend. Their card was more entertaining.

Thoughts?

The UFC did considering they have competent fucking judges. Ridiculous that Benson 'lost' that fight.

The UFC did considering they have competent fucking judges. Ridiculous that Benson 'lost' that fight.
Lmao what fight you did watch, Bendo got totally outlanded on the feet and Pitbull defended all his takedowns attempts, could you please leave your patriotism aside to judge a fight?

Bendo won several fights at his UFC career where he lost (Melendez and Thompson), finally he is losing some SD

Bellator 183 was better overall, but Claudia Gadelha vs Jéssica Andrade was the best fight this weekend IMO.

Bellator 183 was better overall. Yushin vs OSP showed another nice choke but was over quick and reflected what was largely perceived as a huge mismatch. Shogun could have turned the tide for UFC. Gomi also no longer main card and except for a few special matches maybe Penn or Punk probably no longer should b in UFC.

Good show by Bellator.

If you have Saki, you win.
the guy who gassed after 3 min and almost got KOed by a journeyman on a 3 fight losing streak brought in to lose to him and where the ref stopped the fight right before the round ends even though Silva was not out? entertaining fight though

No its not? Benson should have lost that fought he lost rounds 2 and 3. Even if you think Benson won to act like it was a robbery just means you are a whiney fan.

Bellator was the better card but we as fans were spoiled. Both nights were fun as a fan.

It was a great Bellator card, but this will not go over to well in the heavies.
With that being said both shows were fun.

Aaron Pico's in the running for ko of the year.
Daley tko on Larkin was sick.
Yamauchi fight was good.
Gadelha/Andrade was entertaining all the way through.
Saki fight was crazy he almost got ko'd right before his ko.

I think Bellator was more interesting.

Bellator 183 was better for me. I enjoyed it. UFC Fight Night was ok decent, but just a typical fight night international card.

the guy who gassed after 3 min and almost got KOed by a journeyman on a 3 fight losing streak brought in to lose to him and where the ref stopped the fight right before the round ends even though Silva was not out? entertaining fight though
Cry me a river

Back