UFC is really pushing Kevin Lee

He's gonna be a star, they should

Doubt the guy ever holds the belt.. Unless something crazy just happens..

McGregor sleeps the guy.. Khabib out wrestles him.. Ferguson done put it on him.. Al has beat him once.. He's a top 5 but not top 3.

He should finally take that Rustam Khabilov fight he's been dodging for almost 3 years now. I wouldn't mind if they throw him to Khabib. He'd wreck Lee.

Which is nice. I used to be a big hater of the guy but he has grown on me.
You were a hater cuz you bought into the retarded sherdog memes and judged him for his attention seeking outbursts. The same reason you hate Woodley.

Of course they are pushing Bruce Lee's offspring in an Asian country. Makes sense.

Well it's pretty typical they bring out guest fighters for these events. May as well bring an upcoming guy like Lee.

UFC doesn't know how to promote tho!!!!

Kevin lee is marketable. Ufc is doing the right things to make a next gen of fighters. It's easier to say they are dying but ufc has been doing good with their marketing lately. It's the fighters with the problems lately. Getting them to fight is ironically like pulling teeth.

Good! He's wellrounded, dangerous, and seems like a good person. He also doesn't sound like an uneducated jackass.

meh/10

I've never really liked the dude but I don't spend a lot of time listening to podcasts either. He's a top contender for sure but his fight with Cucuy showed me his ceiling. I'd be surprised if he became a champion - LW is the most difficult division in MMA bar none.

The video the UFC doesn't want you to see! Or they just don't care because, oh well you know

Fuck Kevin Lee.

Used to despise him but he won me over at some point

Living in Las Vegas seems to have some advantages, they have been pushing Chiesa a lot lately too.

probably has to due with the Conor thing more than anything

Can't say nothing bad well I could, but ima be nice.. But I'd like to see the Al vs Lee rematch.

Al is a bad match for Lee's style but it could go either way. I'd be down for running that back. My gut says Al pulls off a late finish after being down on the cards.

You were a hater cuz you bought into the retarded sherdog memes and judged him for his attention seeking outbursts. The same reason you hate Woodley.
Fuck you.

I used to dislike the guy because he talked big but was slept by a BJJ guy. He improved a lot and showed he can hang with the best.

yup they have certain fighters they want to market.

Besides Woodley, dudes been doing the most self promotion in the UFC in the past year in a half now. He deserves it.

I don’t get really his appeal. He’s got charisma I’ll give him that, but something is a little off.

I guess I just hate it when younger/not as accomplished guys act cocky. As opposed to guys like Jones and Anderson where they’ve earned the right to be cocky.

Back