UFC is low on Non American Black fighters.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How many can you name?

Francis
Manuwa
Romero.

And Manuwa has American citizenship anyway I think.

I really can't think of too many non American black fighters.

I guess according to the ufc they arent really black if they arent American.

who really gives a shit? Non black non American doesn't matter.

My guy Kajan Johnson is from B.C. #canadiantakeover

Probably because America has more black people then most other places. Other then obviously Africa, but there aren't many fighters from Africa. But there are plenty "black" Brazilian fighters.

But I have literately never even thought about it until now.lol Who cares.

If Romero is black then 80% of the Brazilians are black too

Um they are... (and Romero is Cuban).

The average person doesn't know their elbow from their asshole, and has no understanding of the difference between race and nationality.

Blacks are only 12% of the population.

There are more black American champions than there are white American champions. And people used to say that black people were naturally bad at MMA, like you needed European strongman genes to win in the sport. Lmao who's winning now?????

Need more white african fighters imo.

How many can you name?

OSP must be French-Canadian right? :p

Other than that, Germaine De Randamie and Andy Silva.

Blacks are only 12% of the population.

There are more black American champions than there are white American champions. And people used to say that black people were naturally bad at MMA, like you needed European strongman genes to win in the sport. Lmao who's winning now?????

Lol. I've heard (I think from Bernard Hopkins) that MMA was created b/c white guys couldn't win at boxing.

OSP, Anderson, Uriah Hall isn't from America, Overeem's from Europe, Israel Adesanya, Usman, Leon Edwards, Wilson Reis.

Back