UFC is killing MMA....

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Going back to boxing, MMA is not a sport it's a sideshow no different from WWE. A fucking joke!

Yeah go back to boxing. Home of Mayweather vs McGregor. Such legitimacy. Good man.

<{yahyou}>

Going back to boxing, MMA is not a sport it's a sideshow no different from WWE. A fucking joke!

4bUV7Ls.gif

MMA and boxing isn't an either/or thing.
I'm quite happy watching both.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The only way for a mixed martial artist to make money... go to boxing. Fucking lol.

The best boxer in 20 years made more money fighting a UFC fighter than fighting Canelo Alvarez.

Fucking lol.

The best boxer in 20 years made more money fighting a UFC fighter than fighting Canelo Alvarez.

Fucking lol.
This proves MMA fans are fucking stupid, do you think any boxing fans paid for that... If you do I feel sorry for your mama. Plus Mayweather carried Conor all them rounds. If he wanted to he could have put him away in the 3rd, 2nd or 1st.

This proves MMA fans are fucking stupid, do you think any boxing fans paid for that... If you do I feel sorry for your mama. Plus Mayweather carried Conor all them rounds. If he wanted to he could have put him away in the 3rd, 2nd or 1st.

So 4.3 million MMA fans bought a boxing fight with Conor but in MMA the PPV record for Conor is 1.6 million? You are saying an extra 2.7 million "MMA fans" bought this boxing match instead of a Conor MMA match???

{<huh}

Them numbers don't add up lol.

So 4.3 million MMA fans bought a boxing fight with Conor but in MMA the PPV record for Conor is 1.6 million? You are saying an extra 2.7 million "MMA fans" bought this boxing match instead of a Conor MMA match???

{<huh}

Them numbers don't add up lol.
Of course, even a casual MMA fan appreciates boxing more than MMA. Like I said MMA is dead....

Oh nooo, please don't go!!! I don't know what the MMA world would do without you?! I mean, sherdog can just cancell their hosting package and close shop.

Pretty much. The only difference between WWE versus UFC is the unscripted endings.

Fighters using hate speech to get title shots, and the fans are excited about it. Fighters getting title shot because of celebrity status. Champions refusing to defend titles. Fighters being grandfathered into the Top 10 because they are popularity.

It is more sports entertainment than sports competition, with some entertainment. LOL

Oh nooo, please don't go!!! I don't know what the MMA world would do without you?! I mean, sherdog can just cancell their hosting package and close shop.
Ill hang around just to give you guys shit....
wanker.gif

Back