UFC is in danger, roster ain't loyal

i said in 2015 that UFC will fall in 2019-2020 max

im still thinking the same, a tsunami is about to rise and you will think about this thread when the wave will eat you alive.

brace yourself, pirates are coming

I'm not denying that, but i doubt the UFC will go down that easily. i would say 2020-2025 but uncle dana is smart and he will find some new talent to draw casuals just like he found Andy Silva, rhonda, irish jabroni and others.

Since 2011 sir... am i still a virgin in your book?

You asked.. You could have been watching since 1991. The realizations and conclusions you're suddenly becoming aware of are on par with a Sherdog blue belt, trying to become a black belt really fast.

I'm sure we are going to here about your clever discoveries for another 6 months, like we endured Natural Born Runner.

I'm not denying that, but i doubt the UFC will go down that easily. i would say 2020-2025 but uncle dana is smart and he will find some new talent to draw casuals just like he found Andy Silva, rhonda, irish jabroni and others.

You are so wrong my friend,
They suck so much on searching new talents... mma organisations dnt have a scout infrastructure like soccer for example

They missed a lot of talents,
conor was hyped by the irish fan base who spammed dana on twitter.

If you really want to sink the UFC it's more easy than you think sir.

Just some cash,innovations,
and scout... you will be on the same boat as uncle dana who wasnt enough visionary these last years

You asked.. You could have been watching since 1991. The realizations and conclusions you're suddenly becoming aware of are on par with a Sherdog blue belt, trying to become a black belt really fast.

I'm sure we are going to here about your clever discoveries for another 6 months, like we endured Natural Born Runner.

inshallah

Im tired of mods putting my thread in wasteland... it takes times to make them

This post just makes me want to scream "NERD!!!!"

I always read your posts to myself using Neil Golmand's voice...
Neil-Goldman-family-guy-684494_800_600.gif

The rebranded MMA organization that Ray Sefo will chair will pay its fighters a monthly salary. That + Sponsors = $$$$$

You are so wrong my friend,
They suck so much on searching new talents... mma organisations dnt have a scout infrastructure like soccer for example

They missed a lot of talents,
conor was hyped by the irish fan base who spammed dana on twitter.

If you really want to sink the UFC it's more easy than you think sir.

Just some cash,innovations,
and scout... you will be on the same boat as uncle dana who wasnt enough visionary these last years

Could be.

Back