UFC is dead

Huh...thank you ts...thanks to you...we now have confirmation that the UFC is a dude...I always thought it was one of those gender neutral hermafolytes I heard about on tv...learn something evrey day.

The traditional UFC is dead, but the company is still doing ok. I miss the days of the UFC on Spike.

Dont you feel that UFC losing his last portion of credibility even after reebok deal, questionable matchmaking, meaningless interim belts, shitload of pullouts and etc?
They lost such a big draws like Jones,Rousey, Mcgregor (for the most part). Not to mention top guys, who went to Bellator and other promotions.
I guess the idea should be to make UFC run like an professional sport, but instead of competition we get popularity contest.

\Usada.

The UFC had no business trying to make MMA mainstream sport. It is a niche sport and only the die hards are deserving of it. Instead of catering to those who loved the sport, they're catering to the legions of casuals who don't know shit about the history of MMA. I would say most on Sherdog are casuals given so many claim things are going fine for the UFC.

Imagine if weight cuts are used to hide steroids use,as a result we get so many pullouts cause their self made tests shows positive?

That's not entirely true. Hardcores are the ones that buy all the shitty cards casuals don't give a fuck about. These days that's about every card.

WMEUFC paying the price bigtime for pissing off all the hardcore fans..
That's true, their marketing is clearly more WWE style which honestly could end up being good. Let these guys have ridiculous personas and come to the ring in costumes, as long as the fights are still real and legit

I couldn't careless about the politics and favourite fighters and stars and shit, I just watch people fight .. and the ufc have fights .. I'm happy

UFC is dying every other month. Even last year when UFC had their best year ever people in here would say UFC is dying.

Its a sherdog tradition.

Maybe someday Sherdog will get its wish and UFC and the sport will actually die.

Back