UFC is dead

gunsblazingmode

Belt with 50 shades of grey
@Orange
Reaction score
Dont you feel that UFC losing his last portion of credibility even after reebok deal, questionable matchmaking, meaningless interim belts, shitload of pullouts and etc?
They lost such a big draws like Jones,Rousey, Mcgregor (for the most part). Not to mention top guys, who went to Bellator and other promotions.
I guess the idea should be to make UFC run like an professional sport, but instead of competition we get popularity contest.

White belt proclaiming the UFC is dead..How original.

Last month they made 400 million.
The ufc is fine.

A UFC IS DYING THREAD?! Never thought someone would actually risk making such a new and original thread that has absolutely never been done before.

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited:
You missed the "!!!!!!1!!!1!" on the title

Ufc has been dying for a good 25 years it seems like

Ya I dropped a level or two in my fandom. I'll tune in for GSP vs Bisping tho

Yes, you are right TS.

Ahhh, the usual "UFC is dead" thread. Haven't seen one in a couple of weeks.

Like the stock market there are ups and downs. Not dead and not dying but certainly have had a tough patch this year.

I watch less than a few years ago. I watch all major cards but some watered down cards get passed over until it's out later on fight pass. Im waiting for UFC 217.

Dont you feel that UFC losing his last portion of credibility even after reebok deal, questionable matchmaking, meaningless interim belts, shitload of pullouts and etc?
They lost such a big draws like Jones,Rousey, Mcgregor (for the most part). Not to mention top guys, who went to Bellator and other promotions.
I guess the idea should be to make UFC run like an professional sport, but instead of competition we get popularity contest.

I love it.

As long as we still get the best vs the best i'll be happy but the UFC definitely is running the company like shit lately by letting their champions run amuck.

WME has effectively turned UFC into Big Brother. Just think of the championship belts as "Head of Household" and the fights as veto and reward competitions.

It must be a Zombie or something since it's still here but hardly what it used to be.

These threads are how we know the UFC is alive and well

Back