UFC in Russia being UFC 228 confirmed

Pkharmat

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
UFC event schedule.png
I bet that it will be whether Khabib or Volkov in main event, with Tukhugov, Taisumov, Edilov and for sure Zabit in card/maincard.

It's gonna be a Fight NIght, bro, not a PPV

There will never be PPV in Russia. It would start at 6am and main event would be 7.30am.

It's a fight night. Would be the most stupid move ever to go with a PPV to Russia for the first time, without knowing how the market will react. Read something about UFC 228 being Sept. 8 btw.

Wikipedia is my most reliable source of MMA information.

when is ramadan ends June 16 giving Khabib 12 weeks to get ready to face Kevin Lee

Am I the only one wondering why he is trusting Wikipedia??

NhlPXaem7q0.jpg

Man, I'm on sherdog's forum since 2015, reading stuff everyday. Created account just to reply to guys who were bashing Wonderboy, lol. It feels really nice to see all the guys who's posts I'm reading everyday reply to me in my first thread.

Btw, I used "confirmed" at the moment just for replies.
BtwBtw, it is confirmed now.
p.s. sorry for bad english, I learned my english through "Wire".

I would like to see

Khabib vs Ferg as main event eventually
Arlovski vs Hunt co main event
Taisumov vs Dariush
Zabit vs Bektić

maybe Volkov on the card

If you interfere in our election, Dana will boycott out of principle and patriotism.

NhlPXaem7q0.jpg

Man, I'm on sherdog's forum since 2015, reading stuff everyday. Created account just to reply to guys who were bashing Wonderboy, lol. It feels really nice to see all the guys who's posts I'm reading everyday reply to me in my first thread.

Btw, I used "confirmed" at the moment just for replies.
BtwBtw, it is confirmed now.
p.s. sorry for bad english, I learned my english through "Wire".

giphy.gif

Back