Ufc in 2017:

Bear Trapp

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A world where people are debating who the LW champion will defend against when there's an interim champion in the division.

While at the same time a retired manlet will fight a rank 7 for the MW strap.

Also while theres an interim champion.

It's probably only going to get worse, those of us who might still be watching MMA into 2020 will probably be wishing things were they way they were back in 2017.

Retired manlet, gsp?
Too much 2015/16/17 fans.
Google UFC in 2004, kido.
GSP belongs wherever the hell he says he belongs

We need fewer interim belts
We need less drama
We need fewer cheaters

We need more guys like this though.

5A62DFB2-8443-413F-A6E9-D3724389D030.jpeg

Conor moves up in weight and fights. "He's a goddamn warrior superhero!"
GSP moves up in weight and fights. "He's too small, he's an idiot!"

Only on Sherdog. :rolleyes:

Retired manlet, gsp?
Not when there is a more deserving contender in the division who holds the interim belt. GSP vs. Woodley would have made sense but this is just a joke.

Retired manlet, gsp?

The term 'manlet' is out of control, especially when keyboard warriors use it.

GSP is a manlet now?

Geez I wonder when just over 300 pound fatboys and like over 7 feet tall basketball players are considered normal.

UFC 2018 will see the beltholders getting title shots against twitter kings for the title of "most loved and promoted".

The actual belt will just mean that the Most Promoted MAY choose to fight you if he wishes.

The term 'manlet' is out of control, especially when keyboard warriors use it.
fat untrained keyboard warriors especially,

I'm tall but I don't give a fuck about height

I think It's just a term insecure people use to feel a sort of false superiority

That said, this always kills me

ZOH0T.jpg

That said, this always kills me

ZOH0T.jpg

I just happened to see this yesterday while taking a drink of coffee and spit it all over my laptop's keyboard while I was laughing so hard.

Bought a cordless keyboard today for said laptop.

Worth it. Major congrats to whoever made it.

This

Fckng 200%

Fck TS

He left in disgrace. He should have lost to hendricks in one of the worst decisions the sport has ever seen.

Look at his face after the fight, he knows he lost. He also knows he's not beating anyone at the top of any division which is why he's fighting a rank 7 for the belt (what bisping would be by now if he actually defended his belt and kept fighting).

Don't tell me about 2004 either. The casual is the guy who thinks success in 2007 in any way guarantees success in 2017.

He left in disgrace. He should have lost to hendricks in one of the worst decisions the sport has ever seen.

Look at his face after the fight, he knows he lost. He also knows he's not beating anyone at the top of any division which is why he's fighting a rank 7 for the belt (what bisping would be by now if he actually defended his belt and kept fighting).

Don't tell me about 2004 either. The casual is the guy who thinks success in 2007 in any way guarantees success in 2017.

Respect the legends, bitch!

Back