UFC implementing new "live stat system" that is sharable with emojis within 6 months

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
According to the two UFC officials via the New York Post, they will be placing sensors in gloves, shorts and even inside arenas to create real time statistics that will be used during the television broadcasts.

“We’re working on a lot of stats,” White said. “We want to see the best knock out — it’s perfect for social media.”

“We’re going to start creating videos from it that will be shareable with emojis,” Emanuel said. “We’re about six months away from that.”

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...ball-style-stats-system-for-broadcasts-061817

If the sensor doesn't cover the entire body then people better not be using this for scoring.

Can the 16-20 year old sherdoggers who know internetz, snapchap and emojis explain wtf I just read.

“We want to see the best knock out — it’s perfect for social media.”

“We’re going to start creating videos from it that will be shareable with emojis,” Emanuel said. “We’re about six months away from that.”

what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png

Last edited:
Putting objects on gloves? Not a good idea, commission won't like that.

How about mandatory surgical implants of cameras into the eyes of all UFC fighters? Hook it up to a live stream and a virtual reality app and Sherbros can experience a real UFC fight in real-time.

How about mandatory surgical implants of cameras into the eyes of all UFC fighters? Hook it up to a live stream and a virtual reality app and Sherbros can experience a real UFC fight in real-time.

why not let sherdoggers be able to send corner advise too?
Imagine all the good fight advise the fighters would be able to get during a fight

why not let sherdoggers be able to send corner advise too?
Imagine all the good fight advise the fighters would be able to get during a fight

"Stop letting him hit you! Hit HIM instead ffs!" :cool:

How the fuck does an emoji have any thing to do with a fight...?!

Ever since the Reebok deal our worst nightmares are coming true.

old as fuck sherbros being exposed in this thread

Only stat I am interesed in during a UFC match is "What each fighter weighs once the bell rings."

<LikeReally5>

^ this better be one of the emojis

Back