News UFC have concluded physiology study on "Sweet Sweat" - will apparently help their heavy cutters

That's not a study that's an advertisement. Come on.

I'm surprised they didn't say you can make the world's best beef jerky if you rub that shit on a UFC branded hot dog.

So instead of just fixing weight cutting they are going to shill for a weight cutting product instead? This is just a reminder that they don't actually want to fix the weight cutting problem, the eyepoke issue, or any other issue. These all have tangible solutions and they have made zero effort over the years to change anything.

i think you calculate a mean from your data samples by adding all the samples together and dividing by the number of samples.
Yes. It is just the technical term for average.
Which implies the percentage of weight lost is calculated as a mean as well, which should make it possible to calculate the mean or average weight of the participants.
At least I think that's how it should work.

I thought it was insignificant at first too, but this is just from a 40min workout. If they can utilize that effect over several such sessions, they may even be able to get close to a whole percent, who knows. Even if it's just two sessions. That's already 1 pound difference. Enough to consider it significant in a 'study' I suppose.

I swear I've seen IG broads hawking this stuff with their ass and tits on display.

I don't know, but to me, the UFC doing and releasing this study and results seems counterproductive. They are either getting paid to shill it, or bought the manufacturer/distributor, because there is no fucking way they did this out of their own good nature or genuine curiosity.

You would think they would want fighters to adopt healthier cutting techniques instead of trying to show and find ways so that fighters can cut more weight. Have I somehow missed a plague or epidemic of fighters missing weight?

Sweet sweat?

is that another name for dubious supplements or some snake oil beverage like badger milk?

bro why did I read this in a Patois accent? Are you a speaker?

I think he is speaking in Torontonese (Timbit reference is a tell)

Because he wrote it that way..

Honestly, I thought he was just someone who spoke bad English and used a lot of emojis. In his own words, it's T-Dot slang, only spoken by natives of the 6ix. He only has a blue belt in T-Dot , but he appears to be working hard on it, and I expect him to belt up quickly. I'm a fan of his unique posting style.

Ayo ain't dat right ➡️ @PaddyO'malley? The whole mandem takin' notice 👀 of that T-Dot 🇨🇦🍁slang. You a low key 👇 🔑star 🌟on sherdog. Keep it up 💎🍆my mans.

Honestly, I thought he was just someone who spoke bad English and used a lot of emojis. In his own words, it's T-Dot slang, only spoken by natives of the 6ix. He only has a blue belt in T-Dot , but he appears to be working hard on it, and I expect him to belt up quickly. I'm a fan of his unique posting style.

Ayo ain't dat right ➡️ @PaddyO'malley? The whole mandem takin' notice 👀 of that T-Dot 🇨🇦🍁slang. You a low key 👇 🔑star 🌟on sherdog. Keep it up 💎🍆my mans.

Bless up fam Imma keep hustlin' hard flexin' that T-Dot speak puttin' the culture on the 6ixdog map 🗺️🍁📌 let the wastemans clock the levels fam you already know 💪🔥 #6ixVibes

Back