UFC has updated their official P4P Rankings with Jon Jones out

Where's Luke on that list?

He just lost a round to a regional circuit fighter--he's gotta be top 5 at least.

That list is an abomination.
Try:
1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Daniel Cormier
3. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
4. Max Holloway

I understand who loses by submission and who wins by decision very well. You don't understand delusional. You should check that out. Fluke too while you're at it.

Bahaha I think it's YOU who ought to do THAT.

How the fuck is JJ not top 2? She has ran through everyone but Claudia.

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Conor McGregor
3. Stipe Miocic
4. Max Holloway
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Cody Garbrandt
7. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
8. Tyron Woodley
9. Dominick Cruz
10. Jose Aldo
11. Cris Cyborg
12. Michael Bisping
13. Amanda Nunes
14. Robert Whittaker
15. TJ Dillashaw

Lol #1 p4p guy fights for peanuts. And why are men and women in the same list?

Looked around a bit, he's dropping off all the recent rankings I found. MMA as a whole is getting off the Jon Jones train. He'll be falling off the GOAT lists as well.

Jones can't be in the UFC p4p ranking due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

He still got his ass kicked in the first fight and the 2nd fight could of gone either way lol. How does that prove the first fight was a fluke?
That guy really has no comprehension of what a fluke in mma is. Gonzaga ko'ing Cro Cop with a head kick was fluke-ish. But like Bas Rutten said, you mean to throw something and it lands, it's not a fluke.

Nate punching Conor in his face, which made Conor shoot, and subsequently lead to him choking Conor...not a fluke at all.

Noob? Check my join date and yours, you twit.

Exposing yourself as a noob who's current account is his first account - self pwnage lololol

Go cry to your momma.

I'm done listening to you boi.

Lol #1 p4p guy fights for peanuts. And why are men and women in the same list?

Because if women were on a different list, they would complain how much harder it is for them to rise in their rankings compared to men.

Exposing yourself as a noob who's current account is his first account - self pwnage lololol

Go cry to your momma.

I'm done listening to you boi.
I'm a noob because I don't post retarded shit to get my account deleted?<36>Conor tapped and I love how much it still bothers you<GrassoBless><{natewhut}>

Whitaker should be above Bisping. He has taken out the number 1 contenders, while Bisping fights grandpas and retired welterweights.

this shit had Ronda close to the top once.
Cant Take it seriously.{<hhh]

giphy.gif

Sherdog getting shut down by the FB....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

How the fuck is JJ not top 2? She has ran through everyone but Claudia.

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Conor McGregor
3. Stipe Miocic
4. Max Holloway
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Cody Garbrandt
7. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
8. Tyron Woodley
9. Dominick Cruz
10. Jose Aldo
11. Cris Cyborg
12. Michael Bisping
13. Amanda Nunes
14. Robert Whittaker
15. TJ Dillashaw

Wtf is this shit? Are you going to tell me Cyborg and Nunes are going to beat every male fighter under 145 and 135 not above them on this list? What a fucking joke.

The entire concept of P4P as dumb as it as (and it is really fucking dumb) is "who would win if fighters were the same size"

Guess what idiots, Nunes is 135 and there is an entire division of male 135ers the same weight she can fight. The list even has TJ under her. I'd pay UFC good money to watch TJ beat the snot out of her and bring reality back to this P4P list.

Back