UFC has updated their official P4P Rankings with Jon Jones out

They obviously wouldn't bet on themselves, or they wouldn't be going through the agony of cutting weight just to avoid the more prestigious title.
DC did it to avoid his friend Cain. Sad, because with all of Cain's injuries they probably wouldn't have had to face each other.

Maybe he'll still take a crack at it but he's getting too old for many more fights.

How the hell is Mighty Mouse #1 when the only time he's moved up he's lost and he won't even fight 135 contenders in his weight class

Any pound for pound list that doesn't have Conor 1 through 15 is obviously not verifiable.

MM
Miocic
McGregor
Halloway
JJ
Cormier
Garbrandt
Dillashaw
Woodley
Bisping

Thats how it's done boyyys.

How the fuck is JJ not top 2? She has ran through everyone but Claudia.

1. Demetrious Johnson
2. Conor McGregor
3. Stipe Miocic
4. Max Holloway
5. Daniel Cormier
6. Cody Garbrandt
7. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
8. Tyron Woodley
9. Dominick Cruz
10. Jose Aldo
11. Cris Cyborg
12. Michael Bisping
13. Amanda Nunes
14. Robert Whittaker
15. TJ Dillashaw
Meh, P4P was already stupid enough. Now it's made even harder because it's P4P gender4gender in certain cases. Who cares, she's a great fighter.

Nice gifs.

Doesn't help the fact that you don't understand MMA.
I understand who loses by submission and who wins by decision very well. You don't understand delusional. You should check that out. Fluke too while you're at it.

I am very proud of the fact that other when the UFC puts the rankings up on the tv screen, I have never once looked at the UFC rankings.

No CM Punk. uff can't take it seriously these rankings

<DisgustingHHH>

Back