UFC has never been better

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
all the focus is on who won't fight who, and peopling are missing out on all the no names who fight whoever they're told. The prelims are great! Forget about past their prime legends like GSP or Bisping, and follow the drama of the guys with nothing, going into debt to train, and putting it all on the line just for a shot!

tumblr_oc2pmypOKy1sm5dnlo1_500.gif

all the focus is on who won't fight who, and peopling are missing out on all the no names who fight whoever they're told. The prelims are great! Forget about past their prime legends like GSP or Bisping, and follow the drama of the guys with nothing, going into debt to train, and putting it all on the line just for a shot!

So you're saying the only UFC fights worth watching are the prelims -- not those on the main cards.

And the UFC has never been better because ... ?

<mma3>

I almost prefer the NHB days to today's UFC.

Does the UFC pay you by the hour or by the shit-post?

It's a shit show right now but one which I will gladly still tune in for.

Every time I watch a card. I watch as many of the fights as possible. I usually see them all.

I try not to pre-judge fights. As in...I try not to attach expectations to them. But, obviously a fight like Khabib vs Tony had big expectations. It's almost impossible to avoid them sometimes.

And I usually am entertained. I like the sport. And I like the classic match-ups. Striker vs Grappler/Wrestler and who imposes their will better.

Of course there are going to be duds. It can't be avoided.

But, I do alright with my philosophy.

About a year ago. I really started studying the fighters before the fights. Trying to pick exactly when, and how it ends. I've made some serious cash betting on fights ending in a decision.

So, I'm usually right into most of the fights. Especially, if they're in my parlay. Don't give a fuck how boring, or sloppy, or lucky, or whatever. Just make it to the end. Both of you fuckers.

Lost you at peopling.

Back