UFC Hall of Prisoners

Royce Gracie..even though it's just Tax fraud but figured i'd mention since it's well...Royce gracie

In January, Bloody Elbow broke the news of Royce Gracie's tax battle with the IRS over the agency's determination that he and his wife fraudulently evaded paying over $1.1 million in personal income taxes from 2007-2012 through the use of foreign bank accounts, wire transfers "used to pay for, among other things, renovations to their vacation property in Mammoth lakes, California, and personal credit card debts," hiding corporate income as "personal loans," and other means.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/...terprises-irs-tax-fraud-ufc-bellator-mma-news

Gustaffson

Amar Suloev

Reza madadi

Half the Brazilian fighters from the 90s

Tank abbott should be added. In fact I'd estimate half of fighters are criminal scum bags of some sort.

I'd say atleast 90% have dealings with the criminal underworld.

592333062.jpg

Edit: just browsed the thread and saw someone already posted his mugshot

Last edited:
mugshot-junie-browning-150x150_display_image.jpg

Junie

tito-ortiz-jail_tmz.com_.jpg

Tito

I actually like this idea as a fully fleshed out thread explaining each case.....could be stickied and updated to keep fans up to date......

Aleks Emilienenko, in a proper Russian prison, not some soft American jail...

I'd say that at least 87.33% of stats mentioned here are made up and have no basis in fact.

The stat was a guesstimate, not a definitive answer lol. Every professional fighter i know and i know quite a few. Is involved with Gangsters, Criminals or drugs in some way. I'd say 90 percent is probably pretty accuarate

Back