UFC Hall of Prisoners

Tank abbott should be added. In fact I'd estimate half of fighters are criminal scum bags of some sort.

Added for what cause he said he's been arrested a bunch of times for fighting likely to promote his tough guy shtick?Seems like a pretty funny and intelligent guy and also has degrees.You'd estimate half of fighters are criminal scum bags?The ignorance is hilarious.

I'm pretty sure Diaz bros has killed someone in Stockton also lolol

Added for what cause he said he's been arrested a bunch of times for fighting likely to promote his tough guy shtick?Seems like a pretty funny and intelligent guy and also has degrees.You'd estimate half of fighters are criminal scum bags?The ignorance is hilarious.
I never said he was stupid. There are plenty of people in prison with degrees. They were often accountants

I never said he was stupid. There are plenty of people in prison with degrees. They were often accountants
It blows my mind when I think about the number of seemingly intelligent and artistic types that wind up in prison. It's actually pretty sad.

07VE622.jpg

One of my favorite Sonnen quotes:

“I actually held public office and I left the only way a person should, in handcuffs.”

Yeah but in a list of wife beaters,rapists and guys with record breaking heists Tank seems like a meh addition just cause he says he got arrested a lot for fighting.He got his degree in college but I see what you did there :)

It blows my mind when I think about the number of seemingly intelligent and artistic types that wind up in prison. It's actually pretty sad.
The worst are the ones that have the all american dream and are found to be serial killers or sex traffickers.

Add reza madadi
Chael Sonnen
Anthony Johnson
Tito Ortiz
Rampage
BJ penn

and we're going to be here for a long time if you want non UFC

Back