UFC going to war with Bellator on Jan 26 2019

hate when this happens. FFS there are so many saturdays with no cards at all let alone all the shit cards they put out. Why do they do this?!!

Gonna have to time watching Gegard vs Lavato and hope I can come back to watch Colby vs Tyron and am gonna miss out on TJ vs Cejudo

Given the generous gaps between fights you will probably be able to watch both fights live for the most part. Gotta see that first round of Fedor vs. Bader live, it will probably air earlier than the Woodley vs Covington fight.

Except you have to subscribe and pay for dazn's shitty streaming service to see a couple of good fights

No you don't that is only the WW tourny cards. This card is on Paramount, so only the UFC is charging that night.

It is a good time to do 1 minth of DAZN though, as it will get the Ed Ruth Hawaii card AND the next Canelo Alvarez boxing match both for the $9.99 price, or free if you use a new credit card to get a fresh 30 day trial.

The UFC card is a little better but given that its 65 bucks for UFC and ten for a month of DAZN...I'll be watching Bellator.

Gegard vs. Lovato is the second best fight of the night anyway imo.

Excited to see Pico vs. Corrales too, crazy how fast their moving Pico up the ladder.

IMO UFC really has to stack the shit out of this one to compete with such a high quality free card.

Fedor/sylvia
Anderson/ Irvin

... Some will get it !!

A bit OT, but what do headliners get paid in Bellator Vs UFC? Anyone have a rough idea?

omg its gonna be a blood bath

UFC on the big screen and bellator on the laptop.

Mains: Going with Fedor 1st round KO, will catch bader coming in. Woodley/Colby will be alot of fence grinding.

Co-Mains: Moose and TJ should dominate as well. TJ will probably get a finish earlier than Moose. Can't place too much hype on Cejudo yet since DJ got injured in that fight.

UFC is shook and feels the need to compete with Bellator(in which can only be a good thing)

Wayne Gretzky's birthday.

Will be celebrating privately.
Haha, gotta raise a glass or several for the great one ( still liked super Mario better though personally.)

No you don't that is only the WW tourny cards. This card is on Paramount, so only the UFC is charging that night.

It is a good time to do 1 minth of DAZN though, as it will get the Ed Ruth Hawaii card AND the next Canelo Alvarez boxing match both for the $9.99 price, or free if you use a new credit card to get a fresh 30 day trial.

I already used my one month trial to watch the Rory fight :(

Does paramount broadcast into Canada? I haven't seen a single Bellator event on cable channels since they moved to DAZN.

Im watching bellator that night my boy bader gonna win that strap

tenor.gif
What is difficult to understand

Back