UFC Fox 29 Card is looking good

ritchest_eva

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Maaaaaan oh mannn the UFC Fox 29 card in Glendale has Poirier/Gaethje, Condit/Brown, Adesanya, Lando/Durinho, and AlHassan/Salikhov. This card is being built for the just bleed Gods I can’t wait for it! Finally UFC getting something right again!

Holy shit, these are all actually predicted to be on the same card? A whole lot better than some PPV cards we've been seeing lately.

Lando vs. Gaethje for the FOTN bonus.

Holy shit, these are all actually predicted to be on the same card? A whole lot better than some PPV cards we've been seeing lately.
this and tomorrow's Fox card are pretty impressive and def better than recent PPV lineups

I'm thinking Lando KO's him with some crazy shit after Gaethje taking ungodly amounts of punishment

I'm glad this is a passive fight as I'm cheering for both guys. But win or lose, both of their fights will certainly be fireworks.

I'm glad this is a passive fight as I'm cheering for both guys. But win or lose, both of their fights will certainly be fireworks.
def will be fireworks and i like both fighters as well. pretty much a lock for FOTN. what do you mean by a "passive fight" though?

def will be fireworks and i like both fighters as well. pretty much a lock for FOTN. what do you mean by a "passive fight" though?

Both dudes chasing the FOTN bonus but they are not fighting against each other.

The canvas is going to have a lot of red on it at the end of the night

Sick fucking card
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
And a
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back