UFC Fox 28 : What was your performance of the night?

UFC Fox 28 - Performance of the night?

• Brian Kelleher UD over Renan Barao

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought OSP would win that fight too mate. Great finish from Latifi.

Well worthy of being performance of the night.
Totally agree. I know Latifi is a very strong guy, but I thought OSP would beat him up in the striking and Latifi has such short arms, its hard for him to reach guys. But damn I was totally wrong, Latifi connected hard several times and hurt OSP on the feet. Impressive.

Stephens and Latifi.

But Youban and Alvey impressed me as well.

Latifi. After a month of reading all the people shit talk Latifi and how he stands no chance and he is a midget it was sooo fulfilling to watch him starch OSP, I went from being nervous to full on adrenaline rush it was the crazy. I also won alot of money on him. : )

Stephens KO was straight up savage, deserving of that extra cheese. Good event overall, even Andrade/Torres was a good fight.

Latifi was the best performance.
Andrade v Torres the FotN.

Latifi was like I ain't afraid of yo big ass lol

That said, Ilir is a fire hydrant of a man. Rode in as an underdog on that stallion, and beat Ovince who looked like a hw in there compared to him and got the choke

Trains with Gus and Manuwa, he's probably used to being the smaller dude

Just awesome. Seems like a respectful guy as well and I'm genuinely happy for him

Not a fan of Stephens getting the POTN. He fought well but what is he doing with that illegal knee. Even if he completely missed, why is he throwing it? So blatantly illegal? Also irks me that they give the POTN bonuses to the guys with top billing on the card when undercard guys often have better performances--the guys making $10K need it more.

Latifi. After a month of reading all the people shit talk Latifi and how he stands no chance and he is a midget it was sooo fulfilling to watch him starch OSP, I went from being nervous to full on adrenaline rush it was the crazy. I also won alot of money on him. : )
giphy.gif

Alan Jouban KO of Ben "Killa B" Saunders

Back