UFC FOX 28 - Stephens vs Emmett - Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betsafe got Saunders +205, both him and Jouban are on a serious decline, might play it small

For now I'm only on Kelleher, put a couple units at 2.4

Looking forward to stephens and andrade props.

Would also like to play Andrade ML, but I'm not feeling the odds (1.4) and I'm not sure they will get any better. What do you guys think about the Andrade odds, will they improve and some money come in on Torres?

Last edited:
Here are the fights I like
Bermudez-DEC
Perez-DEC
Yaha-Sub1
Alvey-Dec
Mercier-Dec
Jouban-Dec
Moroz-Dec
Reneau-KO2
Kehller-Dec
Perry-KO1
ST Preux-KO2
Andrade-Dec
Stephens-Dec

I like Killa Bee here as a dog. I see the fight being close, and Saunders can certainly come out ahead. I'm comfortable putting something small on him here because Jouban doesn't really have the wrestling skill to make this a tactically difficult fight for Saunders.

Jouban has show stopping power and saunders doesnt. In a battle of glass jaws i favour the one punch power

Emmet's side feels absolutely like the moment to sell high on Stephens.

barao could come in at 140 and will be too big for kelleher. 140 renee had no problem keeping down brians teammate sterling in the first round.

barao could come in at 140 and will be too big for kelleher. 140 renee had no problem keeping down brians teammate sterling in the first round.
Did not Barao gas so much from just maintaining top control on Sterling for that round though? Have to rewatch that fight. Kelleher showed in his last fight that he have no problem finishing gassed out opponents in the third

Good price of +108 on Latifi over OSP at BetOnline. Took it for 2u.

i'm going to be seriously pissed if barao comes in heavy.

i like how he's been incorporating more movement into his standup in recent fights, will cause him to gas quicker here.

i'm going to be seriously pissed if barao comes in heavy.

i like how he's been incorporating more movement into his standup in recent fights, will cause him to gas quicker here.

thats the only reason im not buying kelleher. i think 135 barao will be a corpse and there is a chance that renee has no intention on making weight

That it feels like the moment to cash in on Stephen's momentum.

Sorry, both posts are wordy ways of saying I will be playing dog Emmett.

Now is the time? Man, I gotta disagree. He's only a slight favorite over a guy that's similar to him in most ways but not better really anywhere. Stephens has faced better competition by far and has more experience too.

If Josh was +180 or +200 that's a different story. He CAN win this fight. But basically getting paid even $ on him? No way, not for me. Stephens should be a bit more of a favorite imo.

Edit: you are getting +135 on Josh so I shouldn't have said it's basically just even $. Still, I favor Jeremy more than that.

thats the only reason im not buying kelleher. i think 135 barao will be a corpse and there is a chance that renee has no intention on making weight
The fight with Aljo was a 140 pound catchweight though, and that was not enough for him to keep up

I took Jeremy Stephens at -145 over Josh Emmett. Emmett's recent highlight reel KO of Lamas was very impressive but Stephens is a better striker and has faced much better competition in his long UFC career. 2.9u to win 2u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back