UFC FOX 28 - Stephens vs Emmett - Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's going to be the underdog this week?
Doane? Torres? Griffin?

Most vulnerable favorites to me would be McMann, Prachnio, Bermudez, Barao and Perez, maybe OSP. I like all the rest of the favorites and I liked Perez but not so sure about him now.

I see Alvey getting finished
Latifi KOing OSP with some flurry, or doing a grindy decision, what would be more likely.
Emmet to actually KO Stephans. The punches he was throwing against Lamas were just viscious and quick, no surprise Lamas looked dead. Also Lamas was backing up, and Stephans will walk straight right in.
Max Griffin has a better chance than bookies tell. Not sold in Perry's ability.

was just watching the fights i could find on Bermudez and thought it was pretty hillarious all his wins pretty much come from his opponents shooting for sloppy takedowns and handing him the neck :D anybody if he have any wrestling credentials? (i did not see a single takedown attempt from him in the fights i could find) if not Morales seems like a solid pick here as he will surely not go for takedowns like his other opponents

Stephens DEC +440 on Pinnacle. They opened some props for the main card, lines just pretty much copied from 5dimes but with less juice. Hit that, and not Perry ITD +180.

I would say if Griffin survives and doesn't get KO'd, it's pretty likely he either KO's Perry (who's shown he can be hit--albeit he's also shown a good chin) or at the very least that Griffin gets one round. Perry isn't always the most active guy (see his fight with Jouban).

Griffin +3.5 at +230 seems better than Not Perry itd at +180 to me.

Morales outgames Bermudez for me and as an underdog Im laying juice

Stephens DEC +440 on Pinnacle. They opened some props for the main card, lines just pretty much copied from 5dimes but with less juice. Hit that, and not Perry ITD +180.

thanks. i have rds 4 and 5 as well.

reneau? mcmann doesn't react well to getting hit and is prone to brain farts on the ground.

I took a little of FDNGD at +160. McMann is gonna be able to take Renau down. And McMann is aggressive with top position. I think there's a pretty good shot she either secures her arm triangle that she likes to go for, or overcommits and ends up in a bad spot (the former more likely imo, McMann does have brain farts sometimes but she's really physically strong).

Also took McMann sub really small at +800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back