UFC FOX 28 - Stephens vs Emmett - Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to point out one thing with Yahya - he's faced a lot of grapplers. Most of his gassing issues are against grapplers that hang with him on the ground.
Fair but I would argue that when he gasses he doesn't just slow down he becomes completely toast inside the octagon. He had to be carried to his stool before rd3 against Soto. There was certainly SOME grappling but it wasn't the majority of the first 2 rounds. Yahya shot plenty but was largely unsuccessful.

Doane will likely have to survive a bad position one time in this fight. If he survives it, I think he takes over.

Point spreads started coming out on 5D. I like Tecia Torres +3½ points at -120.

Yeah idk... It's hard to pick between the KO or DEC prop. I think the ML has enough value to not touch the props. I haven't decided yet if I wanna bet Alvey pre fight or just try to LB after r1.

There might not be anything more boring in MMA (including a bad WMMA fight) than a Sam Alvey decision win. Any KO has some excitement obviously, but if Alvey wins a Dec landing 15 jabs per round or whatever, I'm gonna fall asleep. Which is bad cuz it will be like 8 pm LOL.

Hit McMAhon -3.5 at +200 and Hill -3.5 at +240 small too.

If the Barão hit -140, I think I'll bet on him. This change of academy and country will probably do well for him. Even coming back to the bantamweight, he did not seem to have had problems with weight.

Latifi nsc @+295
Not Jouban ITD around even.
Saunder DEC @+635

These lines feel crazy off to me. No clue how the fight is going to go, but it's not like Jouban's and Saunders skill level are in completely different ball parks, they're both mid level fighters. And OSP is a supersneaky finisher, but his nsc line shouldn't be -400, so a bet on Latifi's nsc it is.

Also hit Max/Perry under 1.5 when it was -105.

Stephens decision +421. Emmett's cardio is not good but he does seem durable and I don't take him as the type of guy who's going to quit. I already hit it at +322 thinking that was a good price.

Also, Emmett NSC +175 is now far superior to his ML as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Stephens decision +421. Emmett's cardio is not good but he does seem durable and I don't take him as the type of guy who's going to quit. I already hit it at +322 thinking that was a good price.

Also, Emmett NSC +175 is now far superior to his ML as I mentioned earlier in the thread.
i like it!

Who's going to be the underdog this week?
Doane? Torres? Griffin?

Stephens DEC +440 on Pinnacle. They opened some props for the main card, lines just pretty much copied from 5dimes but with less juice. Hit that, and not Perry ITD +180.

For Scandinavians, Andrade is 1.47 at Coolbet. Im (obviously -.-) limited there and could only bet 106€ on that, but they take a good amount in on fresh accounts.

Edit: I think the 1.4 lines elsewhere are pretty spot on for this fight, fwiw.

Lucky for him it doesn't seem to matter...

Chances are he bit her to turn her into his naughty little ghoul servant slave girl - her looks might vanish soon

I really like Doane, Barao, Jouban, and I don't hate Griffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back