UFC FOX 28 - Stephens vs Emmett - Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving Latifi to beat OSP. Burns over OAM (Which sucks because I really like OAM). Antigulov beats Rakic. Perry KO's Griffin. Interested to see the lines on this.
Antigulov/Rakic is off the card.

couple new lines

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.59.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 10.59.57 PM.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 23
Older/more experienced fighters are 6/6 in main events so far. Underdogs are also 6/6 in main events. Which one holds more weight?

Cerrone was underdog only a few hours before the fight, so i think it is more correct this stat to be 5/6

Cerrone was underdog only a few hours before the fight, so i think it is more correct this stat to be 5/6
So was Jacare.

I don't see why Reneau is a dog against McMann.

Older/more experienced fighters are 6/6 in main events so far. Underdogs are also 6/6 in main events. Which one holds more weight?

Neither matters in anyway shape or form.

That said Emmett via mobility

So was Jacare.

I don't see why Reneau is a dog against McMann.

Her TDD isn't the greatest from what I remember. On the feet I think she can piece McMann up but the takedowns will be there for McMann.

Her TDD isn't the greatest from what I remember. On the feet I think she can piece McMann up but the takedowns will be there for McMann.

Yeah her TDD sucks McMann can hit takedown's at will. But Davis caught McMann in a triangle from bottom and Davis and Murphy outstruck McMann from the bottom which is very worrying as Reneau is dangerous on bottom. McMann just doesn't like getting hit either. She was very aggressive on the feet against Tate and has power for a woman but Nunes seemed to knock all that confidence out of her. McMann is also a turtle off her back and Reneau is a killer from top position. McMann was injured for her last fight and is now at TAM so there could be improvements...

But on the whole yes McMann ragdolling Reneau and winning a decision will not surprise me. But I sure as shit don't trust her and will not be betting her.

Pinnacle just opened Hill -106 for anyone that missed 5ds +100 opener. Should be more like -200

Yeah her TDD sucks McMann can hit takedown's at will. But Davis caught McMann in a triangle from bottom and Davis and Murphy outstruck McMann from the bottom which is very worrying as Reneau is dangerous on bottom. McMann just doesn't like getting hit either. She was very aggressive on the feet against Tate and has power for a woman but Nunes seemed to knock all that confidence out of her. McMann is also a turtle off her back and Reneau is a killer from top position. McMann was injured for her last fight and is now at TAM so there could be improvements...

But on the whole yes McMann ragdolling Reneau and winning a decision will not surprise me. But I sure as shit don't trust her and will not be betting her.
Some form of Reneau NSC I guess.

Pinnacle just opened Hill -106 for anyone that missed 5ds +100 opener. Should be more like -200
And someone is hammering Moroz. Maxed Hill several times and always it bounces back.

Edit: Should probably say that I havent watched tape yet, just prefer Hill from memory.

Last edited:
I don't get them lines so not sure entirely how they work.
Someone posted how you can manually make them for UK bookies. Basically it means, Reneau ITD is a win, McMann ITD is a loss and if it goes to decision it’s void.

Someone posted how you can manually make them for UK bookies. Basically it means, Reneau ITD is a win, McMann ITD is a loss and if it goes to decision it’s void.

Oh yes i like that then i dont see a McMann finish.

I love teccia torres. She has better boxing and footwork than Andrade. If I knew that Andrade wouldn’t look for takedowns then I would take Torres all day.

But Andrade has super butch lesbian strength and will be able to get the takedown and I will pick her over fem lesbian torres.

I love teccia torres. She has better boxing and footwork than Andrade. If I knew that Andrade wouldn’t look for takedowns then I would take Torres all day.

But Andrade has super butch lesbian strength and will be able to get the takedown and I will pick her over fem lesbian torres.

Even on the feet she's gonna struggle with Andrade's pressure. We've never seen Tecia pressured. Closest example was against Hill but Hill threw nothing but Tecia still opted to lnp. She also struggled with Bec's pressure on TUF if i remember rightly. She's clearly improved a lot since TUF but there's signs there that even standing this could look like Andrade Hill. And if not yeah she's got her gorilla press takedowns to fall back on.

I will probably pass ME
Osp and Latifi, I have mixed feelings.Latifi is very strong, he has wrestling edge, he has a chin, but he got put away by strikes to the head and to the body.Osp has power, he also hurt Glover with body kick, his tdd looked very good against Corey, he has more volume in striking.
Latifi has good punching power.Hard to say.
Rest of the fights meh.
Saunders vs Jobuan?Can Saunders take Jobuan down?
Maybe Moroz?
Waiting for odds at Prachnio and Burns.
How is Burns wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back