UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Shelton needs a finish. He needs to keep it standing and go balls out to land a big shot here.

damn Perez making Shelton look like a kid in these grappling exchanges

Easy 2 rounds for Perez. Shelton is trash, gets his takedown stuffed and reversed in round 1 so why not do it again and fail in round 2? lmfaooo....

That Perez DEC prop closing at @+281. Damn!

I wanted to bet Perez ML at minus odds, but the thread consensus swayed me from pulling the trigger, even when he became the dog.

Oh well.

Shelton could use some more weapons in his arsenal. Didn't expect Perez's hand speed to be the difference in the striking.

30-27 Perez. He's young and definitely gonna be ranked next year.

strength and wrestling edge is the difference.

20-18 perez. needs a finish. and perez doesn't look like he's drained from the apparent tough weight cut.

man i'm done, lol. can do so much more w/my time than constantly lose. sick of it.
Shit happens man Perez came in heavy and used it to his advantage. Nobody could have expected Shelton to have that little for him.

strength and wrestling edge is the difference.

20-18 perez. needs a finish. and perez doesn't look like he's drained from the apparent tough weight cut.

man i'm done, lol. can do so much more w/my time than constantly lose. sick of it.
The idea of me being capable of giving you any meaningful advice is absurd, but we all have cold streaks, especially those of us that aren’t super good at this like you are. Your insight and contributions here are super valuable - I’ve learned a ton from reading your posts. It’s all about how you end up on average, over time - and I know your results are super impressive over any long term time horizon of one’s choosing

Rani rd 1. Doane dec and Doane rd 3.

Good thing I went small on first 2 fights. Not good so far.

Damn Moroz down from +155 to +100, big swing

Yeah I added a bit to Hill -110. Probably too big on her now, WMMA gonna bite me in the ass.

But Moroz throws such little volume, I can't help myself.

Back