UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Knee looks like it missed and only made contact when he brought his leg down.

+12u tonight...recovered my losses from last weeks train wreck and then some! Feels like a lot of us made some nice profits tonight!

Emmett not made of that stuff that Stephens is. Sorry for who was on Emmett but overall read from both sides was more or less right tonight

Emmet still don't know who he is

still illegal imo he threw the knee with bad intentions in a illegal position

Can't DQ someone for an illegal strike that doesn't land though.

Grounded fighter

A grounded fighter is defined as: Any part of the body, other than a single hand and feet touching the fighting area floor. To be grounded, both hands and feet, palm/fist down, and/or any other body part must be touching the fighting area floor. At this time, kicks or knees to the head will not be allowed.

If it landed.
Elbows to the back of the head are more illegal.

imo it dont matter if it hit or not.. but whatever it was a great fight and i won my bet so i wont complain anymore :D

Looked to me like the knee made contact. It was a grazing shot, but still illegal.

Ref should have stepped in that was crazy. A series of illegal blows, landed amd attempted.

One elbow did look borderline. The rest were fine. The knee was clearly illegal. I guess when you miss with it I don't know what's supposed to happen honestly.

That knee bonked right off his shiny head lol...it 100% landed, the 2 elbows were illegal too.

I think Stephens would have eventually took over and won this fight but goddam Tan Dan has been fucking up lately

One elbow did look borderline. The rest were fine. The knee was clearly illegal. I guess when you miss with it I don't know what's supposed to happen honestly.

I agree, I think the third elbow was the only one that landed predominantly on the back of the head

Back