UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

Shelton ML, Shelton dec, Shelton rd 3.

Let's see that bad weight cut related gassing from Perez!

Fun fight, Bermudez sub prop hedged half my loss. Next I'm on Shelton ML, Shelton NSC, Shelton sub, Shelton round 3 and the under 2½.

omg why go for td when your winning the standup.. so tired of dumb fight iq lately =/

This is the last event thats on before I'm finally home and can watch live MMA again!

perez rd 1. close round, but i think the two takedowns and forward pressure got it for him.

Perez 1-0. His front headlock is dangerous

Bah Perez will get rd 1 for sure, even though he really didn't do anything. Shelton did less.

Worse news is this pace won't make Perez gas.

Perez R1 and he is still looking fresh :(

Lol were all on Shelton and I think he's gonna lose

Damn perez looking sharp

There's no sense of urgency in Shelton. Expect a close decision which might go for Perez.

There's no sense of urgency in Shelton. Expect a close decision which might go for Perez.

Perez looks to be a big/ thick flyweight. Think his grappling + strength is giving Shelton trouble.

I think both these rounds have been pretty clear for a Perez, don't think it will be that close on the scorecards

strength and wrestling edge is the difference.

20-18 perez. needs a finish. and perez doesn't look like he's drained from the apparent tough weight cut.

man i'm done, lol. can do so much more w/my time than constantly lose. sick of it.

Back