UFC FOX 28 PBP/discussion

That was the slowest guillotine set up I've ever seen from Morales before he got taken down

Morales fight IQ is absolutely horribe, why the fuck did he stick his head into that guillotine with 10 seconds left

Hurt Bermudez in one of the first exchanges on the feet but keeps initiating the grappling now

Had to really restrain himself from not jumping into Bermudez guard again when he hurt him early in the second

Big grappling edge but Morales still hanging in there. Hopefully Bermudez tires some.

Morales maybe did more striking damage from the bottom honestly.

wtf Moralez so dumb fight iq why not standup where you have a big advantage...

Bermudez 1-0

FFS he just T City'd him. Grabs guillotine standing and drags him down and taps him.

bermudez looks like gilbert melendez crossed with beneil dariush.

annnnd he just pulled that sub out of his ass, he was slowing down a lot, but short notice for morales a factor, i guess? cause he allowed that to happen

bermudez looks like gilbert melendez crossed with beneil dariush.

annnnd he just pulled that sub out of his ass, he was slowing down a lot, but short notice for morales a factor, i guess? cause he allowed that to happen
Morales seemed really off and slow with his reactions the whole fight

I like Morales but that was some of the worst fight IQ and gassing displays I've ever seen. Glad I didn't bet

I am pretty sure that he will get cut now
And I won't miss him!

Bermudez reminds me alot of Ortega.. not that good overall but great opportunist and bjj

Fight DNGTD and Bermudez sub hits...nice start to this event!

Morales looked worse than I expected.

Bermudez reminds me alot of Ortega.. not that good overall but great opportunist and bjj

Ha ha see my post #29 itt.

fairly large on shelton +139 , shelton NSC +1xx, and tiny stab on shelton sub +800ish

Back