UFC FOX 27 PBP/Discussion

I could see 3-0 Pichel but I can also hope for a 2-1 Silva

R1: Pichel (close, but he had more output)
R2: Pichel (clear round for Pichel, as Silva barely threw anything)
R3: Pichel (Silva was the aggressor this round, but was mostly waiting to counter, while Pichel kept circling and throwing punches; Silva only landed 2 good strikes that round, but didn't follow up on them)

Pichel 3-0, imo.
Lol. Two punches?

first and third were close, second clear for Pichel. 29-28 Silva split incoming

Too bad Vinc had that 3 year layoff, he had potential to be decent.

Was on Silva there. Could have used more output from him. Oh well knew it could go either way pre fight.

R1: Pichel (close, but he had more output)
R2: Pichel (clear round for Pichel, as Silva barely threw anything)
R3: Pichel (Silva was the aggressor this round, but was mostly waiting to counter, while Pichel kept circling and throwing punches; Silva only landed 2 good strikes that round, but didn't follow up on them)

Pichel 3-0, imo.

Round 3 Pichel?? no chance. I don't think you'll be able to find a single 'media' scorecard that agrees with that.

Round 3 Pichel?? no chance. I don't think you'll be able to find a single 'media' scorecard that agrees with that.
The output and strikes landed were very even, Silva was pressuring that's it. Cyborg lost the first 2 rounds against Holly according to a lot of media so

silva was WAY too passive in the first two rounds. only has himself to blame for losing that decision.

0.6u kish here -180, don't care if i win or lose if that makes any sense (and no, it doesn't)... 3 straight girl fights here.. :/

2814765202_aba378908d.jpg

Most of media had it 29-28 Silva. I agree with that. No bet on the fight btw.

Edit: More cards coming in, 50-50 now

The output and strikes landed were very even, Silva was pressuring that's it. Cyborg lost the first 2 rounds against Holly according to a lot of media so

Ya I probably shouldnt pretend to have any idea what the judges / media are contemplating when scoring rounds there are such differing opinions out there.

Small on Kim ml and dec and slightly bigger on the over next

This kinda of fight, always one side feel badly rob ....I hate that feeling. The fight is too close to call, the judges should make them fight another round.

i honestly think kim is just a big girl who doesn't know what the hell she's doing. but kish has bad fight IQ. who the hell knows here.

did i whine yet about these 3 straight girl fights?

Back