UFC FOX 27 PBP/Discussion

The output and strikes landed were very even, Silva was pressuring that's it. Cyborg lost the first 2 rounds against Holly according to a lot of media so
I thought Silva clearly won the 3rd. It's not just the forward pressure. I thought his shots were a lot cleaner.

The worst controversial decisions in order last night for me was
1. Kish
2. Camacho
3. Berm
4. Silva

I thought all 4 of the above won, but i wouldnt call robbery on any really.luckily kim was my 2nd biggest bet of the night. I admit i didnt pay close enough attention to silva/pichel so i should maybe take it off but from what i was watching i thought silva was winning

Decently profitable night, would've been way better If Kish didn't get robbed and Brunson got the KO

Am i the only one who thinks that Fili actually won the fight? RD1 and RD2 for him and RD3 for Bermudez is what i was thinking when i was watching the fight

Am i the only one who thinks that Fili actually won the fight? RD1 and RD2 for him and RD3 for Bermudez is what i was thinking when i was watching the fight
I had no bet on the fight and that's what I thought too.

are you FUCKING kidding me w/those scores!??!?!?!??!
30-27 is absurd. It's impossible to give Rd 1 to Dober.

That said, I thought 29-28 Dober was the right score

How do people think Frank won that? Round 2 and 3 were clear for Dober, and in round 1 Frank did nothing with the takedowns while Dober repeatedly landed hard elbows and then got back up.
Interesting. I agree with 2+3 but I thought Frank took 1 clearly

I thought Silva clearly won the 3rd. It's not just the forward pressure. I thought his shots were a lot cleaner.
clear round, damage alone won him that round

clear round 2 for pichel and round 1 could probaly have gone either way depending on what the judges where looking for

Last edited:
The worst part of the Bermudez decision is that Fili won the fight because a judge scored Rd 3 for Fili.

I think that's a very plausible score. Rd 3 was the clearest. I gave it to Bermudez

clear round, damage alone won him that round

clear round 2 for pichel and round 1 could probaly have gone either way depending on what the judges where looking for
Exactly my thoughts. Time has proven you and I score fights similarly

Back