UFC Fox 24 - DJ vs Reis - Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fury's Fight Picks
DJ, Whittaker , Rose Namajunas, Stephens , Volkov, Duquesnoy , Magomedov , Elliot , Sterling , Clark , Sanchez, Cummings, Ashlee Evans Smith

All favs but Whittaker, even Fury knows Whittaker is a live dog. I actually agree with every single pick.

Lol even though I have money on Whittaker as well I cannot believe Fury picked that much of a dog

Jungle Fights is a GREAT promotion and the fighters coming up through it are almost always bad asses.

Former Jungle Fight competitors were :
Jose Aldo, Eric Silva, Warley Alves, Lyoto Machida, John Lineker, Michelle Prazeres, Renan Barap, Francisco Trinaldo,
Iuri Alcantara and a shit ton more but I can't remember off the top of my head. But they have a ton of animals that come out of that promotion
Yeah. I found it impressive, that Moicano has competed in JF since his debut and the opponents are all with winning records and considerably more experience, but looks like the opponents had made their record outside JJ.

Elliot sub +420.

I think with the chances Smolka takes and how good Tim looked on the mat vs MM this line has value. Esp if Smolka had a bad cut and may gas.

My plays for this card after a lot of sleepless nights /sarcasm

Whittaker
Sanchez
Elliot
Sterling

For sure I think Tom And Mouse win but there's no value in either and your a mug IMO if you start betting over/under in a mouse fight as it's so random

I'll throw a unit down on each guy I'm not crazy about this card tbh so I'm not investing a ton

I'm actually not on Rose ML, I don't have a strong lean on the fight either way (I don't think I've even discussed it ITT). Anyway, the fight is likely going to the cards but if anyone finishes I feel pretty confident that it'll be Rose. I know KH has a ton of finishes, but I think Rose will be able to defend her sub attempts and a knockout is pretty much out of the question IMO.

EDIT: Just to add to this, Waterson has been finished in her last 3 loses. Granted, two of them were a long time ago. I also think Rose is a significant step up in competition for her.

I mixed you up with sadistics! My bad

Ty for the feedback, either way.. I get where you're coming from (and I agree nejther would get a ko)

Do people seriously put value in Luca Fury isn't he a proven liar who alters his bets?

If anyone's paying 3 grand or whatever for his picks honestly re-evaluate your life, it's a fist fight on a Saturday night

No fucker knows what's gunna happen

Plus.. my lord does he have the worst accent I've ever heard in my life, the fuck even is that?
Combined with him sucking his own cock for about 20 minutes per podcast about how well he's doing,

Fuck off you complete nob

Elliot sub +420.

I think with the chances Smolka takes and how good Tim looked on the mat vs MM this line has value. Esp if Smolka had a bad cut and may gas.

I went with rd3 +1100 for Elliot instead of sub (I previously played Elliot Dec +156)

For similar reasoning.. but I guess I'll feel stupid if he gets it late rd 2... Hehe

Do people seriously put value in Luca Fury isn't he a proven liar who alters his bets?

If anyone's paying 3 grand or whatever for his picks honestly re-evaluate your life, it's a fist fight on a Saturday night

No fucker knows what's gunna happen

Plus.. my lord does he have the worst accent I've ever heard in my life, the fuck even is that?
Combined with him sucking his own cock for about 20 minutes per podcast about how well he's doing,

Fuck off you complete nob

No one picks -600 favourites better than him, you have to respect that.

No one picks -600 favourites better than him, you have to respect that.

No yeah you got a point I guess the subscription pays for itself when you put it like that

I went with rd3 +1100 for Elliot instead of sub (I previously played Elliot Dec +156)

For similar reasoning.. but I guess I'll feel stupid if he gets it late rd 2... Hehe

+1000 now but I'm on board with that too for .2u.

Elliot sub rd 3 and I'll light a cigar and declare my slump over LOL.

My official #layman picks for this event:

7.5u Honaldo Souza
4.5u Hoy Nelson
0.5u Hoy Nelson round 1
4u Jake Collier
1.5u Bobby Green
0.75u Patrick Williams (9.00 odds against an octagon newcomer?)

I'm not expecting to win anything but sometimes even a #layman bettor could get lucky.

#Layman #AmateurBettor #SmallPenis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back