UFC Fox 21 pbp/discussion

Wonderboy will get worked vs Maia.... Woodley is a lot more difficult matchup.

Not sure I agree at all with this. I think Wonderboy is a tougher matchup for Maia. If Maia gets Woodley down for a round, Woodley will be gassed as hell.

Woodley is a tougher fight via being the first guy Maia will fight in a long time who can defend the take down.

I could see WB getting the Condit treatment

LMFAO at TJ De Santis saying that Maia has zero wrestling skills on Beatdown after the bell.

So mindblowing that people can follow the sport for 10+ years and think wrestling is only about explosive double legs.
I don't understand how someone who has such a shit understanding of the sport is a prominent media member. I don't even think you need to know any wrestling techniques to realize Maia has one of the best single legs in the game. He has taken down possibly every WW hes faced with it.

I don't understand how someone who has such a shit understanding of the sport is a prominent media member. I don't even think you need to know any wrestling techniques to realize Maia has one of the best single legs in the game. He has taken down possibly every WW hes faced with it.
Yeah exactly. It's pretty fucking obvious at this point that the guy can wrestle.

Reached 250 likes and received a milestone award to boot. You know what that means fellas, 1 Free Pick and you can be safe knowing it's coming from someone with legit credentials. Research is done after an exhausting and grueling capping session in the lab. Had chug 5 Redbulls just to keep myself from dozing off.

This is what we're going to do for tonight's card. We're putting money on the BJJ savant and Abu Dhabi grand champion Damien Maia. Getting him at plus odds is delicious. See Condit checked out from fighting. Reading between the lines he needs the money which is only reason he's come back. Hasn't fought in like forever so another factor is ring rust. His take down defense is abysmal and only decisive advantage is cardio which is negated by lengthy inactivity. Standup is better but feel he needs to over commit which will have him on his back with the BJJ ace working his magic.

Damien Maia for 1U @ +105 M/L banger as Barry's value pick

Just remember to give credit to the one who keeps making you guys money. If you've followed my plays lately you'd have made a fortune!

A quick rundown of my previous Value Picks which might convince ya'll I'm the real deal Holyfield
- McGregor
- Woodley
- Shevchenko
- Nunes

- Barry

There's no 2 ways about it, the kid is taking UFC betting to a higher plateau. We reaching the stars baby, no if ands or butts about it. We're on that next level orbit mission leaving earth's stratosphere in the dust. Get the brooms out my friends because your boy Barry just swept another hellacious fight filled MMA card. What I do is put in the excruciatingly difficult capping prep in the MMA lab and you win $$$. You tell me, save for sex, that compares to the euphoria of winning mucho dinero just like that. It doesn't get any better than that so thank your lucky stars the savior is here. Trump, Clinton nor Johnson ain't the one's to bring about a bright prosperous future. You're looking at the one to do just that.

How many times do I have to repeat myself when I say I'm killin' it. If this were baseball I'd have those fans putting up K signs from the start of left all the way to right field. By Jiminy Cricket just call me Justin Verlander for gosh sake cause I'm pitching no hitters, that's how damn cerebral of a handicapper I am. With all due respect, this boasting may sound extremely egotistical to some, but you've got to remember I've got the stripes to back it up. As easy as I make this betting work look it's far from a cakewalk. I put in the work and it's hours of studying and there's times I want to spend time with gf or ride my polaris slingshot. Sacrifices have to be made in life but it's a whole lots easier when what you do for a living is a passion. How does that quote go "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."

To recap last night's event:
Barry's value pick was Damien Maia @ +105 for 1 Unit Win ✔
For simplicity's sake let's use $100 as a standard unit. You would have profited $105 for doing nothing else but tailing my extremely valuable value pick. That's basically a free $105 buckaroos you would have at your disposal to spend on anything your heart so desires. My value picks have been winning at an alarmingly high rate so beware only for those allergic to #winning

Now, there's also 'secret' picks which I don't disclose on sherdog betting forum. These picks are only available for select subscribers to Barry's handicapping service. If you haven't seriously considered subscribing I implore you to get up off your buttocks and signup. I make enough from my own handicapping bets to make a good living so my handicapping service is just an added bonus. If anyone thinks I need subscribers or else I'll be dead broke are simply mouth breathers or anti Barry trolls.

Here's just some sample slips what you're missing out by not getting all of my value picks.
t8wXhg3.png

IcTtLSk.png

The name of the game is VALUE. Never ever forget that unless you don't care about money or you're just a rich business with mug-like tendencies. Avoid parlays like the bubonic plague and stop laying juice i.e
-200, -300, -400, -500, -600, -700, -800, -900, -1000 etc... (rarely if ever will these huge favorites have value)

- Barry

LMFAO at TJ De Santis saying that Maia has zero wrestling skills on Beatdown after the bell.

His wrestling is really good for a BJJ'r.

Condit's is really bad for a former interim champ/ Title contender.

wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out ''barry'' is goodfella having a giant pisstake.

Holy shit I just read all of Barry's post. I don't know why, it wasn't worth it, but I did do it.

Was interesting to see MMA media/internet outlets scoring it for barzola/joe, those were my 2 medium plays so went down a little bit this event, otherwise was a fun and crazy card wont be forgetting this moment for a while

26uf58OA6o4tVy2Wc.gif

soz jb

Sorry to any Condit backers, but I was glad to see him subbed so quickly. People act like he's a lot better on the ground than he is.
I know right. Ppl talking about his elbows....The thing is maia is just a boa and reaching legend status for his mma bjj

Was interesting to see MMA media/internet outlets scoring it for barzola/joe, those were my 2 medium plays so went down a little bit this event, otherwise was a fun and crazy card wont be forgetting this moment for a while

26uf58OA6o4tVy2Wc.gif

soz jb
I really feel bad for you if you were on Barzola. You were robbed.

I was on Barzola but also on Jim Miller. I'd have been pissed if I was on both Barzola and Lauzon.

26uf58OA6o4tVy2Wc.gif

soz jb
Smh. Now I have to sport this stupid signature for 3 weeks (even though I was right about the fight til Yair VanZant showed up)

Can't believe Bec got caught with that bullshit.

Smh. Now I have to sport this stupid signature for 3 weeks (even though I was right about the fight til Yair VanZant showed up)

Can't believe Bec got caught with that bullshit.
It's OK, just get on Macedo to recover your losses.

I really feel bad for you if you were on Barzola. You were robbed.

I was on Barzola but also on Jim Miller. I'd have been pissed if I was on both Barzola and Lauzon.

f1f32a9ae39ee2b969858bec91f32523.png

a5044267b8e8030ebd9a4efbe6325459.png
[/QUOTE]

From Tebwons post earlier, pretty crazy anyhow its done and dusted and in this game losses and wins will always occur its just the game, roll on next event !

It's since been updated with another media member giving it to Miller. If you rate damage above control, it's possible to score the fight for Miller.

On the other hand, I see no reasonable standard under which Bochniak won. Coming forward and grunting a lot should not win fights.

Back