UFC Founder Art Davie involved in Bare Knuckle Boxing Promotion

MMA 4 A CURE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like Art Davie will be involved in a company that is holding tryouts for bare knuckle boxing next month at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia, PA

https://mymmanews.com/art-davie-bare-knuckle-fighting-championship/

bare-knuckle.png

Is he the guy who Dana White and the Fertitta brothers ripped off to take control of the UFC?

Fuck isn't he as old as sin?...hope he survives

Well he started the biggest MMA promotion in the world by pitting immigrants from a poor country against super-juiced gym rats in a barn full of hillbillies in Alabama. Can't fault his optimism.

Is he the guy who Dana White and the Fertitta brothers ripped off to take control of the UFC?

Ripped off my ass. He got $2,000,000 for a sinking ship that kept on sinking for at least another $10,000,000 of the Fertitta's cash.

But good luck to Art Davies though. This sounds interesting.

Ripped off my ass. He got $2,000,000 for a sinking ship that kept on sinking for at least another $10,000,000 of the Fertitta's cash.

But good luck to Art Davies though. This sounds interesting.

Sure if you ignore all the shady dealings involved with Lorenzo being a commissioner for NSAC and taking every step to vote against sanctioning the UFC in Neveda and then buying it out later on.

Fly away now bird man

I'm just amazed that one-armed boxing/arm wrestling thing didn't take off. Bare knuckle boxing just seems so ordinary by comparison.

What about fighting using midgets as weapons? Or MMA bouts with opponents blind folded? He's not even trying anymore.

Sure if you ignore all the shady dealings involved with Lorenzo being a commissioner for NSAC and taking every step to vote against sanctioning the UFC in Neveda and then buying it out later on.

Fly away now bird man

You're a funny little boy. UFC under Davies was getting canned all over by Senator John McCain's bill that they ended up, in desperation, having to setup events in Hicktown, Alabama....then came the PPV Blackouts to near, complete PPV ban.....yet you think they had any chance at being sanctioned by Nevada's Athletic Commission? Davies did it to himself by the "blood sport" marketing.

Back