UFC FN 138 PBP/Discussion

having round 3 smith + smith sub + smith ml was....pretttty pretttty nice.

Fuck sake would have won insane money if Cirkunov had ko...

Smith's coach: "HAND BEHIND THE HEAD, ANTHONY!!!"

2 seconds later, he sinks in the choke the correct way and gets a quick tap.
He had the wwf sleeper hold on him for a while there

Fucking aye, ended up with $1420 on Smith in total to win $2575. Also won $245 on Smith round 3.
Sometimes it's good to chase

I had a really strong lean on rd3. Was going to go a full unit but pussed out and bet 9 bucks

good shit bro.

+12u for me. thank god smith won!
Better than me then, I'm +7.5u, was down 4.5u before the main even though so nice recovery.
Also thanks to everyone who posts their bets in the Boxing thread, dont let it die, Won 4.2u from tailing Pcytrycs and JimGunn tonight

Smith_ADCC.JPG

Solid night between this and Madge.

damn I got drunk and mayde a early cashout. Would be +1200 but +600 is good anyway. greetings guys from Poland. Cheers

Beautiful finish by Smith! Huge night for me between this UFC card and boxing, nearly 17 units.

Only bet on Moras-Bernardo, but with 5 units on it going to decisions and 1.5 units on Bernardo winning, I made about 6.5 units.

In retrospect, wish I had bet even more on Bernardo, heh. However, I'm glad I didn't bet Oezdemir in the main event.

That price is about right for Madge KO2, considering KO was paying +1200ish. Jesus. Sportsbet's MMA department is inspiringly terrible, I'm up about 5k on them this year just purely from arbing and cashing out prices without taking into account plays I've actually gone through with.

That price is about right for Madge KO2, considering KO was paying +1200ish. Jesus. Sportsbet's MMA department is inspiringly terrible, I'm up about 5k on them this year just purely from arbing and cashing out prices without taking into account plays I've actually gone through with.

That Madge KO price was ridiculous. His stand up is top shelf, along with some slick bjj. Don't know if we'll get odds like that again for a while.

Good to see your killing it, must be stoked today with a win like that.

There was great intel on Bernardo and Madge in the relevant event-thread, love you guys <3 *gay hug*

Slaughtered this event, but played it pretty small. Only losses were Herman and Golm. Lots of dogs barking.

Back