UFC FN 130 PBP/Discussion

Meatball DEC next please
I have McCann -160 hedged with Robertson Sub +450. There is a small chance that McCann gets an early stoppage vs Robertson via strikes. That's why I didn't go with the dec prop. I hedged because IMO the only way Robertson wins is via submission.

A little on the draw @ 41.00, in case that was a 10-8 and we get McCann getting the next 2.... slim but worth a stab.

I'm on Robertson ml and sub, she got 4 minutes to work now should get it

"Did I loose that round?"

- Molly McBum

damn shuld have hammered that ITD line after r1

McCann completely lost on the ground

HAHAHA look like a straight wimp on the ground, no defense at all, but she chooses to not tap and go out? wtf. that +200 DNGTD after r1 was money.

What did I say? Where the doubters?

How the believers made money.

Could well be 10-8, if Robertson gets an early takedown in round 2 I'd imagine she'll get the finish.

She does indeed, round 2 was laughable how easy she got her down and transition..... yuck!

LMAO!

Was that Dan Hardy screaming at the ref "SHE'S OUT!!! SHE'S OUT!!!" so that that referee would actually stop the fight???

Molly was flopping around like a fish out of water once Gillian let go of the choke.

Anyway, Molly puts the Can in McCann.

5/27/18 11:00am MMA Props Fighting 1927 Robertson wins by submission +450* vs Any other result
Risking $25.00 To Win $112.50
5/27/18 11:00am MMA Props Fighting 1939 Robertson (scorecards = no action) +116* vs McCann (scorecards = no action)
Risking $100.00 To Win $116.00

Had no deep read on the fight, but I just thought Robertson would probably not get finished, so it was a safe-ish bet to make.

McMann first fighter all year who lost after missing weight.

What did I say? Where the doubters?

How the believers made money.

Robertson would have won a DEC if it went there so yeah, you were right. I'm not surprised she got the sub though, I am surprised and a little . You win this round.mad it took till rd 2 further proving your point on DEC lol.

You won this round buddy.

Taking Pedersoli ML and DEC next. His GNP, pass/sub game and killer instinct is a worry but he prob will have a hard time taking Scott down.

damn shuld have hammered that ITD line after r1

McCann completely lost on the ground
Robertson has very good MMA jits for the women 125 class. However, I am a little surprised at how bad Molly was on the ground. She is good friends with Paddy Pimblett for goodness sake. Paddy is a wiz on the ground. Hasn't he given her any help on the ground?

Back