UFC FN 130 PBP/Discussion

3u (£900) @ 2.50 on Till lands, didn't expect him to win it over 5 rounds with that big weight cut but I suppose the inactivity of Thompson lets you have chances to recover.

When those scorecards came down I was thinkng its got to be WB but no, no way till won 4 of 5 rounds. They got me this time.
Rewatch the fight and keep in mind the new scoring rules. It will offer much clarity.

Till the aggressor and way more octagon control and 5th round knockdown. You can't give a decision to a fighter with his back against the cage large parts of the fight.

Exactly

Expected home cooking. Sherdog had it for WB and 15/17 out of media too.

Wonderboy didn't win clearly enough

10,25 u profit this event.

Woow if Burnell woudlnt have lost, it would've been 19u

It seems the best choice this year is to always bet on those who did not make the weight.

Actually media had it 21-2 WB. Nobody scored it 49-46 Till lol.

Funny to think that WB would have lost even if he won the 5th on all 3 cards

+$534 on 5dimes, -$30 sbg global, +75 Euro on betsafe (livebet Till). Would have been up way more if Thompson won. I hedged my WB bets with Till nsc prop on 5dimes, so I didn't win any from that.

Still have this parlay :

5/27/2018 3:30 PM UFC Fighting 1001 Darren Till* +135 vs Stephen Thompson V
5/27/2018 2:00 PM UFC Fighting 1301 Makwan Amirkhani* +150 vs Jason Knight V
6/9/2018 9:30 PM UFC Fighting 1601 Alistair Overeem* +115 vs Curtis Blaydes
Risking $50.00 To Win $581.56

Last edited:
I'm just really surprised I lost money on this card. Whenever that happens though I bounce back so much harder. Expecting a perfect card next week. Even if I lose a fight I will have a contingency.

Actually media had it 21-2 WB. Nobody scored it 49-46 Till lol.

Funny to think that WB would have lost even if he won.
Listened with the Joe/Schaub fight companion, they had it 4-1 or 3-2 Till because of control. I had the same way, Wonderboy was too lackadaisical.

won a little overall but lost big on the liverpool screwjob

I understand the logic behind wanting to bet Kelly (pressure, grittiness, "fight for your money" etc), but I honestly don't think you could drum up a better gift for Breese. Credit to him for making it this far, but at the end of the day this is likely Kellys last fight, and he is a beaten up 40 year old who looks every bit of it. Lack of speed being the main factor. Not only is Breese a massive individual, he is an extremely skilled technician...he should eat him alive standing.

There is a great +odds bet to be found in this fight, but its definitely not Kelly ML.

1u Breese r1 +350
1u Breese KO +250

Trevor Smith sucks, but Elias is incapable of finishing a fight. Still, his athletic and cardio edge should net him a signature boring victory.

2.5u Theodorou dec -165

Magny-White is a mismatch on Shev-Cachoeira level, easily. White is soooooo bad its not even worth going into all of his weaknesses. For all his faults, Magny is a speedy striker and slick grappler. I expect him to get mount within the first 2 minutes and finish it quickly from there.

2.5u Magny ITD -160

I also like Knight and Robertson for reasons you guys already mentioned..Taleb seems to be an overlooked possibility for a leg.

4/4 on biggest plays + robertson dog money. If till or knight won it wouldve been a 25u night.
Still cant complain with my 9u profit. Grats all.

point fighting is okay when you're not fighting the champ or the hometown hero. wb only has himself to blame.

point fighting is okay when you're not fighting the champ or the hometown hero. wb only has himself to blame.
agreed even though it shouldn't really be like that. if you win, you win. IMO

I added more on till in 5th because I knew he was going to get it, especially after he hurt WB

I hedged out of my WB action and ended up with 1u on Till at -182 even though i thought WB won 3 rounds. I knew the UK judges would screw him.

Come on, Wonderboy should have won it more clearly but he clearly won. He was landing more and cleaner, except for the knockdown.

Ended 2.05u up for the event with pre fight picks, stupid double I played messed with it being a lot more profit, need to calculate LB still but done pretty well, nothing major on it.

15.29u up this weekend from Boxing and MMA (£4449), wish I won more on UFC but certainly not going to complain and yes, all bets were posted in here and the Boxing thread.

Back