UFC fines Anderson Silva $50.000 for media-event no-show

looks like you have another mistake to fix. How many you going to make in one thread?

Hahahahahaha! Thank you mods, this dude was an asshole of a poster.

Anyway, Anderson's a boss and he'll make 10 times that fight night.

He will make 100X the amount on fight night, but $50k is still a lot of money. I'm sure he would prefer to pay the $50k though and just no show. It's really rude though. At least show up and claim you aren't feeling great and need to bail early.

But but Anderson is all class!

Damn!!!

Silva really thinks Weidman isn't shit.

Weidman FTW...

He has to send Dana 50,000 $1 bills, in individual envelopes.

AndersonSilva-Money-1024x447.jpg

The funny thing is, this (Anderson missing the media event and getting fined) is probably a lot better publicity for the upcoming fight than Anderson answering a few questions like he usually does...: "I'm happy" "The UFC, it is a big sport" "Me, my camp and my team, Nogueira brothers have been working hard" etc.

This..AS not showing up will actually cause more impact on media

Glad they fined him. This makes me like him even less (if that was even possible). I can't wait til Weidman exposes him.

This..AS not showing up will actually cause more impact on media

Some of you guys should work for Fox news. The spin starts here.

I have a feeling Anderson answering questions about his opponent, what his opponent has been saying, potential super fights with Jones, and GSP, and the nice call he gave Dana at the last PPV maybe, just maybe would have sparked more interest.

So the event is tomorrow and he decided to no show something that hasn't happened yet. I get its hard to get back from brazil but the wording of this article sucks. Did he tell the UFC he won't be there tomorrow? Sorry but i don't have my time machine available right now to see that he won't be there.

If he did no-show that is a shit move, but i will say this, it does show how he feels about this fight, meaningless against an opponent that is worthless in Anderson's eyes.

Wonder if Anderson will be annoyed about the fine? Be short in the press conferences later on or will he take it as a fair price for his free time.

Jbe got banned??

Hahahaha this thread delivers!

Back