UFC FIGHTS STAGED???

The failing UFC is fake. VERY dishonest judges and referees. It's rigged. Sad.

Last edited:
Alvarez vs Connie is the only 100% obvious work with most of Ronda's fights probably being works.
:(

Cyborg's fights are the closest thing to being works considering she fights completely unqualified opponents.

My only question in this video.....can anyone confirm that the UFC is now classified as "entertainment" as alluded to in this video, and not a "sport" anymore since the WME sale.....as this guy claims????

it's not.

it's possible some fights are fixed, if not by the ufc then between the fighters or one fighter taking a dive but this is the most ludicrous example i could think of
if the nod even comes before belfort commits to the kick, fighters are always playing games like that anyway, belfort may have thrown it in response
and a potentially jaw/nose/teeth/brain destroying spinning head kick isn't the way to take a dive, why not throw it to the body and follow with gnp instead

There are several fights off the top of my head with little signals like that just before the finish. A lot of decisions are fixed and refs can definitely influence a fight. Naive to think it never happens.

why would it happen?

the risk / reward of fixing fights is ridiculous.

I did find it odd that Khabib was already calling out Conor for a LW Title Fight after the MJ win, considering that the Alvarez fight had not taken place yet..........Just figured that Khabib really knew how terrible Eddie is, and already knew the outcome.

One fight is the cigano rousey.
I mean it must have been made a fix or zingano is just that dumb.

Many of andersons fights have been a bit weird.

I remember thinking belfort vs rumble was really weird and the ref worked the fight to belfort advantage standing rumble up after like 5 seconds while most fights can go several minutes if not the entire round on the gound

One fight is the cigano rousey.
I mean it must have been made a fix or zingano is just that dumb.

Many of andersons fights have been a bit weird.

I remember thinking belfort vs rumble was really weird and the ref worked the fight to belfort advantage standing rumble up after like 5 seconds while most fights can go several minutes if not the entire round on the gound
The stand ups in that fight were shady, I feel like it.
1. Being in Brazil
2. Dana being pissed Johnson nearly fucked the event up was punishment for the early stand ups.

They always nod to each other to say "let's go at it and put on a show." -- That was bad timing on that one.

That's why I only watch Jerry Springer and double u double u e.

Fighters nod to each other all the time, watch any event and I can almost guarantee you there will be several nods.
This time it just happened to happen right before a KO.

Wasteland again , come on sherdog , hahahaha

Rondas early fights are questionable

Back