UFC FIGHTS STAGED???

Rockhold vs Belfort would be curious fix considering no one gains anything from that exact result.

The initial Weidman Belfort title fight sold a bit past 300k buys. Whoopie doo.
The only ones I would even consider are with some blatant money making fighters like Conor, Ronda, Lesnar, Chuck and possibly old Tito Ortiz fight when he was in his prime. But then again I don't actually believe any of the previously named fighters participated in what you would call "a fixed fight". Even Tito. Also the world is so open these days it would be pretty much impossible to fix fights without someone noticing.

Also isn't calling certain fighters "fight fixers" as bad if not worse than calling someone a doper without evidence?

I don't trust the judges, refs or Dana but I believe fighters just fight.

if i was gonna throw and MMA fight i'd shoot a half assed takedown and get guillotined

i assume that would hurt less than getting kicked in the face
Same here, I'd pull guard and submit to even the weakest sub attempt. :)

Not the UFC but I'd say its likely fights may have been fixed over the years by fighters or teams and betting syndicates like has happened in other sports.
I think there's too much at risk with the UFC directly fixing fights but referees giving the popular fighter every possible chance to recover, maybe judges decisions going their way in a close call seems more probable.

lol

Can't say that no fights are fixed, but 'nodding' to indicate to a testosterone-injected athlete that he can throw a wheel kick to the face?

Jog on, pal.

heres the nod for you to give me a real kick in the face so we can fake a real knockout

Or.....

???

Bruv, if you watch the Derrick Lewis vs Travis Browne fight, right when Lewis lands that punch that drops Travis, it almost looked as if it didn't even touch Travis' head. It ever so slightly grazed his head. Seriously , any one can post a gif of it?

Im just gonna go wayyyyy out there and say it was the kick to the face that ended this fight.

Fighters nod and wink and talk all the time in there. People get hit when showboating all the time. Usually to get the other guy to to throw and counter. This instance it didnt work that way.

Bruv, if you watch the Derrick Lewis vs Travis Browne fight, right when Lewis lands that punch that drops Travis, it almost looked as if it didn't even touch Travis' head. It ever so slightly grazed his head. Seriously , any one can post a gif of it?
todd-duffee-club.gif

Rockhold vs Belfort would be curious fix considering no one gains anything from that exact result.

The initial Weidman Belfort title fight sold a bit past 300k buys. Whoopie doo.
The only ones I would even consider are with some blatant money making fighters like Conor, Ronda, Lesnar, Chuck and possibly old Tito Ortiz fight when he was in his prime. But then again I don't actually believe any of the previously named fighters participated in what you would call "a fixed fight". Even Tito. Also the world is so open these days it would be pretty much impossible to fix fights without someone noticing.

Also isn't calling certain fighters "fight fixers" as bad if not worse than calling someone a doper without evidence?

Who gains form fixed matches (if fixed) ?
I would think someone out there betting ....

My only question in this video.....can anyone confirm that the UFC is now classified as "entertainment" as alluded to in this video, and not a "sport" anymore since the WME sale.....as this guy claims????

heres the nod for you to give me a real kick in the face so we can fake a real knockout

Well if we were on let say BetFair and we are about to make a big $ , I say you would take it and go down with pleasure;)!
PS
I am 103 kg 186 cm about 10% BF
You sure you could take that punch mate ;)

Last edited:
"Ok when you see me nod, kick me square in the face and beat the shit out of me until I'm limp"

The stupid TS already made his mind on the subject, why are you idiots arguing with him? Let him rot.

There are several fights off the top of my head with little signals like that just before the finish. A lot of decisions are fixed and refs can definitely influence a fight. Naive to think it never happens.

Back