UFC fighters you just know you could beat...

I'd walk down and KO probably all of them except for the top HWs...I'm a gentlemen so I'd just sub the women...

Conor via sub

Both Diaz bros via KO

Bisping via KTFO

*not including wmma...unless you're a chick*
Then why the fuck aren't you in the UFC?! Too busy with your delusions of grandeur? I bet that you have less combat experience than you do common sense..
IMG_3685.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG IMG_3686.JPG

That guy... on the left

hqdefault.jpg

I never realized how many females there are on sherdog, since only the females can list a female fighter on this thread.

Most of you fat fucks with beer bellys would get knocked the fuck out by any chick at your work let alone WMMA.

I'd wrestlefuck Sage worse than Bam Bam did.

BJ Penn. Homie is straight trash these days. My head is a rock, I have good cardio, and a high pain threshhold. I'd mainly fight defensively with the occasional jab until he tires out and then I'd throw bombs with Thai knees until he collapses.

Cynthia puts you to sleep within one round.
Doubt it. I played rugby for many years, and I have about 90lbs (in fighting shape) on her. Cynthia fighting me is like her fighting approximately two (1.78) 115lbs men at the same time. I don't think she has the skill to submit 2 people at the same time.

Because of my size advantage, it will be like her fighting a black belt or red/black belt (according to the Gracies).

She is not overcoming my size advantage and athleticism, plus me being aware of MMA fighting by watching UFC fights, makes things even worse for her.

Doubt it. I played rugby for many years, and I have about 90lbs (in fighting shape) on her. Cynthia fighting me is like her fighting approximately two (1.78) 115lbs men at the same time. I don't think she has the skill to submit 2 people at the same time.

Because of my size advantage, it will be like her fighting a black belt or red/black belt (according to the Gracies).

She is not overcoming my size advantage and athleticism, plus me being aware of MMA fighting by watching UFC fights, makes things even worse for her.
Yeah, she def puts you to sleep then. You list things that are hilarious and irrelevant in the end.. But continue the fantasy. Your buddies Charlie Z and Swallow King, say you should hit them up soon.

Then why the fuck aren't you in the UFC?! Too busy with your delusions of grandeur? I bet that you have less combat experience than you do common sense..
View attachment 279181
View attachment 279185 View attachment 279187

Isn't it obvious?

We're all great fighters, but can't communicate very well. That's why we're on sherdog.

Dana knows we can't sell tickets. Realistically, I would hold titles at MW, LHW, and HW, but I would draw like MM. Greatest fighter of all time and nobody watches him. That's why the UFC doesn't care about top talent any more.

Back