UFC fighters sue supplement makers?

If GNC products would suddenly start turning people into TRT Vitor, they would become richer than Red Bull.

You can get dat dere Cell tech at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe.

Maybe we should compile a list of these tainted supps with efficacious doses of expensive steroids in them? seems like good value for the rest of us who aren't being drug tested, if I could get a daily dose of Tbol in my whey protein powder that wouldn't be a bad deal.

Oh wait I forgot, nobody actually pops for tainted supps, these are simply cheaters making excuses to try and get reduced suspensions.

I always thought they would if that really did happen. A lawsuit like that would be huge. Can you imagine the kind of damage this has done to Jones if he really didn't take something and it was a supplement? We're talking hundreds of millions of dollars in damage here, in lost revenue and reputation. Of course no fighter will sue because it's all bullshit.

Like the doctor that supposedly injected Overeem with testosterone for his wrist and cost him the JDS fight. Yea fucking right. I'd sue the living fuck out of a doctor that cost me that kind of money and ruined my reputation.

Most likely the only reason the supplements would be tainted would be because the fighters did it themselves.

Back