UFC fighters roundhouse vs. Me:

Terrible defence, you took it like a boxer would, you would have been better off getting to a Red belt in a TKD MCDojo.

Get him on the bag chair mount and pillow prop

That'll make him world champ material in no time

Can you ask your UFC friends to throw a jab? I need a good laugh.

I’ll be a living room champ in no time

It’s literally how George Forman trained

You need to become Billy no mates first and stop training in that gym full of fighters!!!! What was you thinking!!! I can only suggest that you get yourself a nice little flat and a dog corpse and start trolling Sherdog........... don't forget the sturdy table, heavy bag and pillows..........your be an Ultimate Fighter in no time.....

You need to become Billy no mates first and stop training in that gym full of fighters!!!! What was you thinking!!! I can only suggest that you get yourself a nice little flat and a dog corpse and start trolling Sherdog........... don't forget the sturdy table, heavy bag and pillows..........your be an Ultimate Fighter in no time.....
im firing my coaches immediately

Terrible defence, you took it like a boxer would, you would have been better off getting to a Red belt in a TKD MCDojo.

That trollish comment had more truth in it than you know. He would get pummeled blocking like that. I hope it's just a posing still shot (which I think it is).

Don't forget the dog corpse, hang about around the back of a Vets they sometimes chuck them out in the trash when the incinerator goes on the blink......
Damn really, I just spent my hard earned cash on a dog corpse and I could have gotten a free one from the trash!!

My malamute would take offense to that coming from a garabage comment. She jumped a pitbull /rotweiller mix recently on the beach that growled to her, prompting the owner to do a twister, fall on her ass and cry trying to protect her stupid dog. Lolz.. My mal was just teaching it a lesson but she really to thought mine was going for the kill. Then the playing continued on the beach, my dog sat next to a couple on a blanket and the pitt shut up henceforth

Last edited:
Ffs. You need to get your non kicking leg tucked in under your ass.

Other then that and the pink shin guard, it looks fine.

Were you waving "please no" with your left hand before the hit? :p

Ffs. You need to get your non kicking leg tucked in under your ass.

Other then that and the pink shin guard, it looks fine.
It was getting blasted with pink guards that hurt most.
Were you waving "please no" with your left hand before the hit? :p
he caught me mid step and I had to improvise. Had no base at all!

Back