UFC fighters heading to Bellator

I knew Nelson was outta there after the Volkov loss tbh

Roy has taken a lot of head trauma over his career but other than the Hunt ko it doesn't seem like his chin is gone.. There could potentially be some fights made over at Bellator that bring the best out of him again

Let's keep it real, Roy was never on Dana's good side. Dana shit all over him whenever he had the chance, and kicking Big John in the butt only made things worse.

Look at some of the guys they got over there. Ayala, Sergei, Thompson, those are fights I wanna see Roy in at this stage of his career, not fighting guys like a prime Lewis or 30 year old Francis who are the future of the division.

Roy still has a few knockouts left in him I believe, it's understandable why his contract wasn't renewed and Bellator got him.. It's where he should probably be.

Other than Rory they should all be in Bellator.
Rory is the only one who'll return to the UFC.
Nah Bader and Phill Davis deserve to be in the UFC , I mean look how weak the LHW division has looked lately . but i agree about Rory I was so pissed they let him go

I like fighters leaving for Bellator. Gives the UFC competition and will make them step up their game.

The crazy thing is the difference in pay between the two companies relative to the revenue UFC generates is nominal. UFC could and should have the vast majority of these guys under contract and truly be the only top-tier MMA fight league in existence. Which in turn, generates more revenue.

Power to Bellator, I watched their London event and it was quality stuff, these guys know what's up. Maybe the UFC will end up buying them, but that's just going to (again) be a testament to how good Coker is. Investors must love the guy.

Nah Bader and Phill Davis deserve to be in the UFC , I mean look how weak the LHW division has looked lately . but i agree about Rory I was so pissed they let him go

Larkin should still be in the UFC also as well as a few others.I think Mitrione still smashes the black beast.

I knew Nelson was outta there after the Volkov loss tbh

Roy has taken a lot of head trauma over his career but other than the Hunt ko it doesn't seem like his chin is gone.. There could potentially be some fights made over at Bellator that bring the best out of him again

Let's keep it real, Roy was never on Dana's good side. Dana shit all over him whenever he had the chance, and kicking Big John in the butt only made things worse.

Look at some of the guys they got over there. Ayala, Sergei, Thompson, those are fights I wanna see Roy in at this stage of his career, not fighting guys like a prime Lewis or 30 year old Francis who are the future of the division.

Roy still has a few knockouts left in him I believe, it's understandable why his contract wasn't renewed and Bellator got him.. It's where he should probably be.
funny that volkov was a bellator guy they let go but yeah that sergei match for me is the match i want to see

To Dana everything is personal, so he let Roy go, never liked him.

Bad loss imo

WME is nickel and diming the fighters just like Zuffa did.

I feel like they're cheaping on the fighters and being even less cordial about it than Zuffa was. It seems more and more fighters are going to let their contracts expire and then move to Bellator where they can at least get sponsorship money to make up the shortfall from the promotion.

The Reebok deal continues to do damage.

I feel like they're cheaping on the fighters and being even less cordial about it than Zuffa was. It seems more and more fighters are going to let their contracts expire and then move to Bellator where they can at least get sponsorship money to make up the shortfall from the promotion.

The Reebok deal continues to do damage.

wasnt reebok before WME took over? But yes WME is more ruthless with ALL employees.

Nelson isn't a big loss

Losing HWs like Overeem/Werdum/JDS would be

WME are clueless
We saw that when they purchased the ufc

Back