Koscheck - 0-1
Henderson - 1-3
Thomson - 2-1
Lawrence - 2-2
Lahat - 2-1
Rampage Jackson - 4-1

50-27

<{titihmm}>

Right off the top of my head John Teixeira 4-2,I don't feel like going through the roster.Thank you for the interesting compilation.What's more important is they often fight the better of the Bellator roster of course.

If you take out Kongo, Rampage, Davis, and Daley (and, really, you should take out Daley considering he only fought 3 times in the UFC and, including Bellator kickboxing, he's tripled his time spent in the UFC, and he fought four times in Strikeforce afterwards before he went to Bellator; it's like including guys who fought in the UFC, like, once in this list), the record drops to 27-21. And if you add in Josh Neer (fought 10 times in the UFC), it drops to 27-24.
Those four guys really stack the average... especially Kongo.

If you take out the good ones it'd be bad.

Houston Alexander 1-3-1
Sokoudjou 2-1
Babalu 0-2
Akihiro Gino 0-1
Paul Sass 1-0
Lambert 1-1
Ramirez 1-2
Deblass 2-0
Oli Thompson 0-2
Carmont 3-2
Danny Mitchell 1-0

That adds up to 12-14-1

I like that you started off with mousasi losing. Very good.

Then i stopped reading.

I’m not sure if the point of this thread is that Bellator fighters are under or over rated.

Also, to be fair to the UFC, most of the fighters on that list were out of their prime when they left the UFC.

"Fighters who once fought in the UFC lost in Bellator also."

Why you giving Moose the L? When making lists like this, don't get in your feelings...keep it objective and accurate

Henderson and Grove really fucking those numbers up...Grove is whatever but I (everyone) really had higher hopes for Bendo

Bellator isn't as good as Strikeforce but it isn't the joke UFC stans try to portray it as. Its solid.

9-2 Kongo help that ratio too

Back