UFC fighters and shaving

You needed stitches?

God damn. That must have been a gnarly wreck. Did you get a cut from a bike part? I've only shaved all my skin off from asphalt but never cut my legs open.

Thats what my face is for, evidently.

yeh, pedals. ironically one of the slowest speed crashes ive ever had did the most damage, we were literally rolling out at like 25kph, someone hit a hole, everyone went down, this was in the old days when pedals were pedals and you were strapped in to them (rat traps as we called them) and they had sharp edges :D

513px-bicycle_pedal_quill_type_early_1980s_campagnolo_sl_road.jpg

the campags were especially nasty :D rat traps were a nightmare, if you were going down you couldnt do anything.

and i lost count of the amount of times i fell over at traffic lights. You can always spot someone who rode in rat traps, they perfected the art of the track stand

Last edited:
How come so many mma fighters shave their chest, armpits and back? Even wrestlers who prefer more friction does it.

Chael and Griffin seems to be a few of those who actually keep their hair. Everyone else just shaves everything.

More muscle definition on TV = looks better

yeh, pedals. ironically one of the slowest speed crashes ive ever had did the most damage, we were literally rolling out at like 25kph, someone hit a hole, everyone went down, this was in the old days when pedals were pedals and you were strapped in to them (rat traps as we called them) and they had sharp edges :D

513px-bicycle_pedal_quill_type_early_1980s_campagnolo_sl_road.jpg

the campags were especially nasty :D rat traps were a nightmare, if you were going down you couldnt do anything.

and i lost count of the amount of times i fell over at traffic lights. You can always spot someone who rode in rat traps, they perfected the art of the track stand
I def swallowed my pride before I got the track stand down lulz

Sounds like one of those epic bike experiences where you damage yourself early yet ride through

Been there

Cheers biker

All the estrogen blockers stop the hair from growing!
Wouldn't the opposite be true?

You take estrogen blockers to stop your body from converting testosterone into estrogen, thus, making you more of a "man." which means more hair and everything that comes with virilization. No?

when i was in college wrestling, a guy from the olympic team came by our school and we were talking after practice and he said that its better to shave your legs when youre wrestling/rolling all the time because its easier to clean your skin and make sure you dont get ringworm or other skin issues from dirty mats. sometimes bacteria can cling to the hair or get sandwiched between the hair and skin etc.

idk if its true, but just to be safe, i shaved my arms and legs for a few years while training full time

you have no idea how slippery newly shaven, sweaty legs are. the first time i tried to lock in a triangle after it, i couldnt grab my own shin to pull my leg in... and im a wrestler with wrestler grip, it took me like 4 times of my hand sliding off. its insane

The good old days of bear trap pedals and Chinese toe cufffs, I can't say I miss them at all. Over on the mountain bike side, we learned to wear flat soled shoes and set the straps loose enough so we still had a chance of getting out in time. My shins don't grow hair anymore since they're completely covered with scar tissue from getting bashed with those damn things, clipless could not come soon enough.

It basically provides the optical illusion of less body mass and therefore anything pertruding from the body appears bigger. In simple terms, it makes your dick look bigger.

Personally I don't shave it because I already have a huge dick but I know most of you would need to.

Back