UFC fighters and shaving

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How come so many mma fighters shave their chest, armpits and back? Even wrestlers who prefer more friction does it.

Chael and Griffin seems to be a few of those who actually keep their hair. Everyone else just shaves everything.

Nobody shaves their back TS you're just a hairy SOB

I'm going to take a Wild guess and say so that when your sweaty you slide out of subs and bad spots easier ?

I do know I prefer to wear pants in bjj because if I wear shorts (for no gi) sometimes my leg hairs get tugged and it's a bit distracting, but hardly horrible and definitely not worth shaving off.

But then again I'm not a pro fighter in the UFC so....

When you're hairy there is way more friction for your opponent to lock in a sub.

Dave Herman fucks this thread up

What about hairy vags? Does any fighter keep them?

easier to rub massage oils etc in
dont get hair matting in cuts, scrapes and grazes
friction in grappling

Dave Herman fucks this thread up
dave-herman-with-beard.png

Herman-Dave-UFC146-1.jpg

You don't want to tap when your opponent is pulling your hair out. Do you?

easier to rub massage oils etc in
dont get hair matting in cuts, scrapes and grazes
friction in grappling
Had many bike wrecks that ended with me sliding on my hairy ass legs

The puss ripples in the ensuing wounds because of all the hair in the mix is nauseating

Had many bike wrecks that ended with me sliding on my hairy ass legs

The puss ripples in the ensuing wounds because of all the hair in the mix is nauseating

I had one.. crash early in the day and rode the remaining 100k on it and went to hospital later.

by that time it had already matted hair into the wound, and getting it cleaned out for stitching and dressing was unpleasant as fuck.

never made the mistake of riding with hairy legs again

I had one.. crash early in the day and rode the remaining 100k on it and went to hospital later.

by that time it had already matted hair into the wound, and getting it cleaned out for stitching and dressing was unpleasant as fuck.

never made the mistake of riding with hairy legs again
You needed stitches?

God damn. That must have been a gnarly wreck. Did you get a cut from a bike part? I've only shaved all my skin off from asphalt but never cut my legs open.

Thats what my face is for, evidently.

Back