UFC Fighter Most Guilty Of Overtaining

Undereem from Pride trained so hard that he became UBEREEM! But he trained so hard and due to the lack of horsemeat in the States he could not sustain it anymore.

from the title, I thought the thread was going to be about trying to entertain too much. ubertain?

Allegedly, Junior dos Santos caused his kidneys to start shutting down by overtraining.

9JOf1nv.gif

iCpLiE.gif
Why is this bad? I've been doing these for 20 years and my knees are fine.

Wasn't JDS pissing blood because he over trained so much? It was around the second Cain fight.

TF is overtaining?!
A fighter who is just TOO GOT DANG entertaining.

I was thinking maybe a fighter who is so entertaining early in their career that it swings the other way later in their career and they become boring/injured all the time, thanks to their years of entertaining shtick.
I honestly clicked on this thinking we were going to discuss fighters who were too entertaining for their own good, expecting examples like Gaethje, Lando, and Leonard Garcia

<DCrying>
Fucking S&C trainer. Letting this happen and probably thinking that ”YESSS THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!! Five more of these after you’ve burned yourself out and we’re much, much closer to a back injury!”

Makes me sad and mad at the same time, just watching those gifs..

Why is this bad? I've been doing these for 20 years and my knees are fine.

It bad because he’s going too hard and probably too heavy for essentially an quad isolating exercise that places a lot of stress on the knees.

Fast, full-range squats with a moderate weight would be better IMO.

Fuck. I can't believe there are professional trainers out there watching a pro athlete train like that and not correcting them.

That shit would've been laughed at in my high school weight room, much less some state of the art facility staffed with overpriced personal trainer "fitness professionals."

Tony ferguson and cain. Bunch of knuckleheads. Yeah lets kick steel what could go wrong
I thought that was a joke someone made up on here. What a fucking retard. He's watched too many kung fu movies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back