UFC fighter injured, girlfriend in coma after being struck by a car

Guy is legit. Gets hit by a car while on a motorcycle. Stays injury free while the car starts a on fire and ends up looking demolished.

It’s almost super hero sounding.

They shouldn’t have messed with his girl me thinks.

Yeah man. That shits brutal though, all that because some pussy got his ego bruised, fuckin ridiculous.

I wonder if they torched the car on purpose or if the bike ruptured the fuel tank or something. Seems weird it caught on fire based on the video.

Not in the city anyways…

Ok farm boy

sheepbiker.jpg

Sorry, kid. next time check before jumping to conclusion.

A simple search I found that after Aldo's incident, the UFC indeed added a clause to fighter contracts prohibiting dangerous or potentially physically harmful activities.
I even recall fighters like Cowboy saying that he would not stop doing whatever the fuck he wanted when not inside an octagon.

So I recall it correctly.
But of course, greed always play a big part of UFC's willingness to turn a blind eye, so later on Dana changed the rule a little bit and explained he didn't want fighters to use Motorcycle as main mode of transportation.
Here, a quote from Dana
Kid ?Lmfao.Nowhere in there Dana said it's in the contract that they couldn't ride at all like you said from the start..I was just saying that they give a Harley to TUF winners for a long time now.I was not wrong about that and I was meaning if they had that in the contract then they wouldn't be giving a Harley to the TUF winners and say here you won a harley but your not allowed to ride it.lol.You said it like they wasn't allowed to ride 1 at all and then you looked it up and changed it to the weekend and try to make it like I was wrong and you was right .Lmfao.I do remember the prohibiting dangerous or potentially physically harmful activities and Cowboy saying that though.

I wish her fast recovery! I also am happy that she wasn’t hot because on Sherdog no one is safe not even a crack even the crack of the dawn that is!

Wish her a full recovery. Not wishing violence upon people, but it seems he should have just beat their asses at the bar. It would have been much better to read a headline about two dickheads getting beat up by a 125er than to read about his innocent gf being in a coma

Jesus Christ, I hope they're ok. Wtf those guys are crazy why the hell would you ram into someone on a bike like that, as if you're playing GTA or something. These pieces of shit need to rot in a Brazilian prison forever.

Very sad, thoughts and prayers to the victims.

4AM?? seriously?

This is why you don't party past 2AM.
Brazilian clubs open at like 1am

I remember pre-drinking at 6 because that would be normal time here in Canada and go to the club at like 10, but at like 10 I was told the club doesn't open until like midnight.

We paid 100 bucks to get into a club where chicks get in free and we got table service. I got blackout drunk.

Doesn't sound like the equality I come to expect in the western world.
Those Brazilian girls are hot man.

I find that here if you end up making out with a girl at a club it's 100% set you're going to fuck. Over there it's a lot easier to eat their face but they don't necessarily put out.

Damb that's brutal. Here's to a speedy recovery for the girl.

Using your vehicle as a weapon... Very few things more cowardly than that. Reminds me of the scum that ran down Ryan Jimmo here in Edmonton.

Hopefully they get that liveleak treatment in Brazilian prison.

Those Brazilian girls are hot man.

I find that here if you end up making out with a girl at a club it's 100% set you're going to fuck. Over there it's a lot easier to eat their face but they don't necessarily put out.
Seemed like you paid 100 to get in a club in Canada. 100 Hee alz in Brazil? Yeah Brazilian chicks are real fine. Claudia Gadelha's sisters are smokin hot.

American girls will let you sample the merchandise but they never put out like they're supposed to.

Back