UFC fighter injured, girlfriend in coma after being struck by a car

so a fighter who's never fought in the UFC is a ufc fighter now?
giphy.gif

Tries to do the right thing and leave and still ends up in a situation. So glad I'm a introvert I can stay at home for weeks and thoroughly enjoy it. This world is fucked

You're right. It makes it so unfair. It sux

The morale of the story:

1. Don't go clubbing on Saturday night.
2. Don't ride a motorcycle.
3. Don't live in Brazil.

and you will significantly reduce the risk of getting hurt.

{<redford}

Yes

I am personally aware of instances of this in America, New Zealand and Australia.

I have seen clips of similar incidents from all over the world.

Wasn't there a Canadian UFC fighter that was killed this way?

Edit:
It was Ryan Jimmo
Sad but true. There are cowardly pricks who run people down deliberately wherever there are cars.

Terrible that Paiva and Alves were doing the right thing and just trying to walk away. Prayers for them both, I hope she makes it.

Rampage caused that lady to miscarry

No the fuck he didn't if you're gonna say some shit like that you should orobprobgather facts if the case .Her in dictdo said that wasn't the case, her boyfriend told rampage she wanted to get money out if him read the damn court dicudocum it's oublip information.

They give a Harley to TUF winners so yeah that's not true.

Sorry, kid. next time check before jumping to conclusion.

A simple search I found that after Aldo's incident, the UFC indeed added a clause to fighter contracts prohibiting dangerous or potentially physically harmful activities.
I even recall fighters like Cowboy saying that he would not stop doing whatever the fuck he wanted when not inside an octagon.

So I recall it correctly.
But of course, greed always play a big part of UFC's willingness to turn a blind eye, so later on Dana changed the rule a little bit and explained he didn't want fighters to use Motorcycle as main mode of transportation.
Here, a quote from Dana
"Let me tell you what, Jose Aldo has plenty of money, okay?" White said. "He can buy a car or a bus or an SUV. He doesn't - you can't have a fighter and his main means of transportation be a motorcycle, that's crazy. But, if one of these guys wins a Harley Davidson? Harley Davidson is a bike you take out on the weekend, you cruise around, you know, completely different.

"You do not want that to be your main means of transportation."

This is actually attempted murder by car if what they said was true

what the fuck is wrong with Brazil
There are fuckwits world wide... don’t you remember what happened to Jimmo? That was in Canada FFS.

Back